Is anyone else having the issue where you can't kick anyone from the clan if they haven't played ghosts. In the app it loads "no data" when you click on there name and in game they don't show up in the clan member list.
I figured out how to delete users who have not played yet. I posted the solutions in my thread:
See Item #21 in the following thread: Clan Issues and Fixes
21) How do I remove a clan member who has not played the game yet? If I view their profile it says "Data did not load".
- Go into the "My Clan" section of the clan.
- Click on the "Manage Clan" icon.
- Click on "Clan Roster"
- Click on the "Configure" icon (helmet with gear) in the upper right.
This button toggles showing the K/D and Win Ratio with showing the Change Role and Kick buttons.
- Find the member you want in the list and choose "Kick"
- You will get a prompt that says "Are you sure you want to kick co-leader [NAME] from the clan? Click the "Yes" button
I'd be okay with that. Activision...can you please take his suggestion into consideration. I think it is one of the best ideas I've heard all day!
I just loaded up the app and clicked on promote and this is what it says:
Clan Leader (aka Commander) - Invite players, Kick Members, Edit Message of the Day, Change Roles, Edit Profile
Clan Co-Leader (aka Lt Commander) - Invite Players, Edit Message of the Day, Edit Profile
Members (aka Soldiers) - Invite Players
1) I didn't think a normal member can invite other members...that seems odd
2) What does "Edit Profile" truly give them rights to edit?
3) Where is the "Message of the Day" at and where can it be seen?
Seems a bit odd to me. Either way, according to this list only the Commander can kick players.
When in the cod app for ghost in the clan management section if you click on roster all clan members names should appear with change role or kick beneath there name,,, this way you don't need to go to there profile.
I dont have the change role or kick option beneath their names.! how the hell do i add a picture to my reply?
I can show u a screenshot!
If you look at my original response to this thread (Re: Can't kick non active members) then you will see that I layout the instructions. There are 2 different gear icons you need to click on. The first is when on the clan page. The second is when you are viewing the roster. The second one toggles the K/D and W/L ratios with the Kick/Change Role buttons. If you don't see the second gear in the upper right when viewing your roster then you are likely not the clan commander (even if you were before).