Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

stupid44 wrote:

I'm a clan leader and in the barracks, ps3, I'm locked out of  "create a clan" and "clan details". Is it supposed to be like that? I can do every thing from my phone.

Also, I have 40 members that show on the roster on my phone but in game menu when I click friends then scroll to the right it only shows 16 members. Wait, I think the ones not showing probably haven't played yet.

It should not be that way. I would suggest giving it a few minutes and making sure that in-game you go back to the main menu or completely out of the game and then come back in. This will force it to re-grab your profile.  Hopefully it will resolve the issue of some of those things being locked. The Create-a-clan should be locked because you are already the leader of a clan and you can't have two. The Clan Details should be unlocked.  On launch day I noticed Clan Details was locked on occassion and I believe that was something to do with the servers more than anything else on my end. It eventually resolved itself.

As for the roster only showing 16 members, I wouldn't be surprised if it is only showing those that have played so far....why add extra clutter if it isn't needed

LifeSong1

I am also having problems with my clan. When I go to barracks and go to clan details, It says that all of my info is classified and that i cant see my inviites or join other clans? why are those locked?

Brive_Stridez
Highlighted

Brive_Stridez wrote:

I am also having problems with my clan. When I go to barracks and go to clan details, It says that all of my info is classified and that i cant see my inviites or join other clans? why are those locked?

The classified info will hopefully start to show up soon. I believe it is that way for everyone. Some of the data on that screen is for Clan Wars too and that doesn't kick off till 11/25.  See #12 above for why clan invites is disabled. As for joining other clans, as a clan leader you have to pass off control of the clan to someone else before you can join another one, thus the reason that would be locked.

LifeSong1

There is no option to set clan tag on PC except changing your name on Steam? Also it seems that clan tag must be minimum of 3 characters which is stupid. Our Call of Duty clan has used over 10 years the same tag which has only 2 characters.

zathor

I HAVE INVITED MY FRIENDS AND THEIR CLAN INVITES IS STILL LOCKED

erythropygia

erythropygia wrote:

I HAVE INVITED MY FRIENDS AND THEIR CLAN INVITES IS STILL LOCKED

If they have pending invites and it is still locked then I would suggest having them contact @ATVIAssist or @Beachheadstudio to see if you can get any assistance from them on this.  At this point there is no resolution that I know of.

I would recommend that they also check the mobile application and see if they can accept the invite from there.

LifeSong1

Just when you get all and every one sorted

you click on the clan section in the game and its all Locked

why is it Locked we wanted to do a Clan vs Clan 4 v 4 and its padlocked

any ideas

Northerndj

Northerndj wrote:

Just when you get all and every one sorted

you click on the clan section in the game and its all Locked

why is it Locked we wanted to do a Clan vs Clan 4 v 4 and its padlocked

any ideas

The Clan vs Clan game modes will be locked if you don't meet the requirements. The requirements are that everyone in the lobby must be part of your clan and that you must have 4 members. If either of those aren't met than it won't allow you to play. If you have 4 members than someone is likely having an issue with not actually being in the clan. That should help you in where to look.

LifeSong1

Those features have not been implemented yet. TBA Nov 25th?

tallowby

tallowby wrote:

Those features have not been implemented yet. TBA Nov 25th?

Clan vs Clan has been implemented and works. It's the Clan Wars that isn't implemented till 11/25

LifeSong1

Studios