Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

I just bought Ghosts and made a clan... We've played a few public matches but haven't received any clan XP. Are clans still able to receive XP in Ghosts? We have waited a few hours and logged on and off the xbox and COD app and yet still no XP. Any info would help, thanks!

Saifykins

Saifykins wrote:

I just bought Ghosts and made a clan... We've played a few public matches but haven't received any clan XP. Are clans still able to receive XP in Ghosts? We have waited a few hours and logged on and off the xbox and COD app and yet still no XP. Any info would help, thanks!

You should still be able to earn clan XP in Ghosts.  I have not heard anything about them shutting down that part of the service.  Are you making sure to be playing with your clan mates as that is the only way you can earn clan XP.

LifeSong1
Highlighted

My clan has not been getting any xp for the last week at least and we have been still playing Ghosts regularly with two members. I heard that since the new game came out that there will not be any more clan wars; does that mean there is no more clan xp awarded in-game at all? That would be really cruddy; we are halfway through level 25 and would like to get our red tags. We are far from done with this game. Can you help?

challenger4406

Recently mid November 2014, my clan played ClanvsClan 4v4 and won a bunch of games. We also lost a few games. But each time I noticed Clan XP (CXP) was not awarded. Before we played any CvC matches, we waited until we saw the "Clan XP (CXP) will be awarded" notice before entering. COD Ghosts is still showing our previous clan score. Why are the CXP not being awarded at this time? Thank you.

JICICI_177

JICICI_177 wrote:

Recently mid November 2014, my clan played ClanvsClan 4v4 and won a bunch of games. We also lost a few games. But each time I noticed Clan XP (CXP) was not awarded. Before we played any CvC matches, we waited until we saw the "Clan XP (CXP) will be awarded" notice before entering. COD Ghosts is still showing our previous clan score. Why are the CXP not being awarded at this time? Thank you.

While I am not 100% sure on this, they did change Clan vs Clan at one point to no longer require 4 clan mates. By doing this, they may have also removed the ability to earn CXP in Clan vs Clan. Again, I am not 100% sure on this or how that feature is still working.

LifeSong1

WHAT IS HAPPENING #COD #InfinityWard #SonyPlaystation?

Our Ghosts clan IQU-888 is not receiving its Clan XP (CXP) after playing several matches with a full IQU-888 4v4 clan squad since the second week of November 2014. We would like to level up. We usually play with 4 members of our clan and play several rounds and win or lose we should see a change in our points. Our clans status has been stuck on the same level for the past 1.5 months.

When will this #CODGhosts CXP awards issue be fixed?

JICICI_177

So I have COD Ghosts and I been wanting to change the clan tag color. For some reason I can't seem to find a way to do it. This is very frustrating. Is there no options left now?

highrowbeatz

I'm trying to invite someone to my clan and it says that the user doesn't have a CoD account, what's going on with that?

UCD_28186274467

a question, I am new to the community of clans call of duty ghost, as I add and invite to join my clan, and other questions as I change logo and leveling

gero219

Studios