Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

I'm glitched to but the difference is I was in a clan then tryd to join a different clan several times didn't let me/

I got disconected several games later so I tryed to join the other clan again. Every thing

looked like it worked then i check clan details and its locked as if i'm not in one. Now the glitched part I cant receive clan invites nor join any so then I figuerd ill just make a clan. I made one it says

working.....you are now in clan (bla bla) but its a lie I'm not and I can create clans it says it works but I still am not in one and i can create a clans over and over and over after another

But i'm never in one.

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and make a pc version of the app a WEBSITE

i did this on xbox 360 not phone app............now i'm glitched

this was posted by someone page or so back friend of mine having same problem besides the disconnect part. any advice or just the tweeter stuff?

loke501

loke501 wrote:

I'm glitched to but the difference is I was in a clan then tryd to join a different clan several times didn't let me/

I got disconected several games later so I tryed to join the other clan again. Every thing

looked like it worked then i check clan details and its locked as if i'm not in one. Now the glitched part I cant receive clan invites nor join any so then I figuerd ill just make a clan. I made one it says

working.....you are now in clan (bla bla) but its a lie I'm not and I can create clans it says it works but I still am not in one and i can create a clans over and over and over after another

But i'm never in one.

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and make a pc version of the app a WEBSITE

i did this on xbox 360 not phone app............now i'm glitched

this was posted by someone page or so back friend of mine having same problem besides the disconnect part. any advice or just the tweeter stuff?

This is a known issue that they are aware of and are looking into. See #14 in the original posting for this thread.

LifeSong1

FYI - Here's 3 updates from Twitter today:

Beachhead Studio @beachheadstudio

If you are seeing "You need to play a game online" despite having played already, we are aware of this issue and a fix is due soon.

Twitter / beachheadstudio: If you are seeing "You need ...

If your clan K/D or win/loss figure is incorrect we are aware of the issue, and this should be resolved in an upcoming update.

Twitter / beachheadstudio: If your clan K/D or win/loss ...

If you are seeing the "Not authorized" error when managing your clan, we are aware and fixes are being worked on.

Twitter / beachheadstudio: If you are seeing the "Not ...

LifeSong1

sorry but this is a joke bitchhead and the others , oh sorry beachhead are telling the have to fix this and that since release....but why relase this app or crap clan mode if its not finish unitl now? or is it just to be faster then BF4? whats the same game as ghost at this point.

Or is it the Cashcow?

but its nice that a mod like lifesong is doing this stuff instead of a FUCKING employee or something like that!!!!!

eaRthQuaKe11

FYI - I am not an employee or a mod... Just a gamer like you.

LifeSong1

do you know any solution to this: i am a clan leader and i already promoted someone on cod elite so that i can leave, but on the app it keeps telling me i need to promote someone first even though i already did. also on COD elite it says im not even in the clan anymore but on the app it says i am. Can you help me with a solution please?

RaFaKilleRama

RaFaKilleRama wrote:

do you know any solution to this: i am a clan leader and i already promoted someone on cod elite so that i can leave, but on the app it keeps telling me i need to promote someone first even though i already did. also on COD elite it says im not even in the clan anymore but on the app it says i am. Can you help me with a solution please?

All I can suggest is trying to log out of the Mobile app and then log back in and see if it still shows you in the clan.

Remember that Elite has NOTHING to do with your Ghosts clan so don't refer to that at all for this issue.

LifeSong1

This is a great guide- thumbs up to you sir- just wish you had the answer to #13

DrStrange4956

My issue is that Im a leader of a clan, and when i try to use clan details, or use my clans tag, it says im not in a clan but the app says i am- and i can access everything from the app, but it annoys me i cant do diddly squat from the xbox. tbh, i wish they had just kept everything on the xbox, makes it easier.

DrStrange4956

Do you know why in game i can't see my clan details?

bnbkc

Studios