Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Thank you so much!!

mich49elle

Not givint my clan wins at all? Any soultion?

krysys1986

krysys1986 wrote:

Not givint my clan wins at all? Any soultion?

1) What is your clan name?

2) How many people are in the clan?

3) Have you added anyone since 24 hours before the war started?

4) In the app, are you seeing your clan in the war at all?

LifeSong1

I don't have the helmet that allows me to change the clan name and also cant change roles or invite and im the commander?? What do I to to fix it

vperez4646

Uninstall the App and reinstall it worked for me....  its happen twice to me during clan wars..

redrumspirit

vperez4646 wrote:

I don't have the helmet that allows me to change the clan name and also cant change roles or invite and im the commander?? What do I to to fix it

Are you shown in the roster as also not being in the clan as a soldier as well as the Lt. Commander?  Either way, I'm assuming you may have tried this but log out of the application and log back in and see if you can't manage to get back in as the commander. Can you also try inviting and changing roles from in the game? Also, check to see if you are a soldier or the commander in the game and see what that says. 

Either way, if you are the commander and it lists you as the commander but you don't have commander rights, then you will need to contact @ATVIAssist and @Beachheadstudio on Twitter (their main way of getting support) and see if they can't help you out.  I don't believe there is a known solution otherwise.

LifeSong1

If you're running the app on android, I found what worked for me was to go to settings, apps, call of duty and clear data and cache, this means you will have to log back in to the app when finished, but this did work for me or unistall and then re-install like the other post mentions.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

i have the same issue it will not show the option"My Clan"

NRRecon1208

Any hope of this being added to the actual game?

gettin a bit silly

Doctorpsylus

I had that same issue. I switched leadership to my brother's profile to leave the clan I made for another to join my friend. We left the clan and i went to go back to my old clan and even when i switched myself to commander I couldn't do anything. I had both me and my brother leave the clan (his first then I left). After panic set in cause i couldn't find my clan I started a new clan, named it the same clan and my emblem, motto, all that info was the same. I was also able to edit everything and had control of the clan. Just in case anyone checks this shizz still.

xXPRo-PRoDiiGYX

Studios