Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Good stuff.  I'm now using that as my official link to bring new members (and some of the not so new), up to speed on clan wars.

jnikoley

Glad I was able to help! Very Disappointing the lack of information out there that is provided on Clan Wars. Many of my members are still clueless on how it all works. Hopefully this helps!

apollo2626

Will there ever be an update so that it would be possible to earn CXP without having to invite people to a clan?

Midknight755

Dude ! clan without peapole that isn't clan ....

jasiorr

I had done it on the old Clan system, I went from level one to level 50 on my own.

On the new system I have had created a clan two months ago and invited over 500+ players and I'm still at one member, I'm tried of trying to invite people who only worry about K/D instead of W/L.

Even without having members I find myself winning games on my own cause teammates are boosting they're K/D on domination, I want to earn some CXP for at least having 10-15 captures per match.

Midknight755

Got to agree, whats the point of a clan with no members? Might want to try harder to recruit! Or try joining an established clan!

apollo2626

My question is on the clan app it doesnt list anyone on my clan or in my friends list. How do I change this?

Dealer1313

Can I use the $ sign in my Clan tag

Lisa3xMx

You may have seen in the app it says "no special characters except for spaces".  The reason for this is that using certain special characters in specific combinations will alter certain things such as tag colors and insert button symbols, etc.  Most of the characters that will do that are NOT found on a qwerty keyboard, however, some are.  You won't find an official list of the specific characters that are banned.  My advice to you is to stick to letters, numbers and spaces only. 

jnikoley

So my clan leader refuses to play anymore simply because he wanted to, he even began to insult some of our members and took all of our lieutenant commander's permissions, all of the members of our clan are sick of this guy but don't want to loose all of our stuff (since we are almost in diamond division and are lvl 19), is there a way to change the leader of the clan since he refuses to do it? We have tried to be nice but he isn't.

waitingman

Studios