Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Sadly you and your friends are out of luck. The clan leader can not be removed by anyone but himself.

SLAYER2291

no such button just a button with leave

or it has apply to clan

none of this stuff works 7 months down the line

Doctorpsylus

dude ghost is dead for me and many other players, l think they nothing more do with this game

Heh Maby another personalization pack for sale

ucky i have master prestige ,my clan have 25lvl we have all stuff unlocked

We wait for better days in AW

jasiorr

I Created a clan 2 days ago and I was the commander now I not in the clan and I only had 2people in it it's saying my clan already taking bUt I created 2days ago when I try and create it again it says that. It like I and my 2friends were kicked for our clan when me being the owner didn't kick any one

Grannysmasher-1

Just want to know if the issue i had noticed in the previous clan war is not just happening to me alone.

The issue noticed was that the app would not reflect our clans wins on certain nodes so we had no idea how many wins where still required to capture the node for our clan

Can anyone advise if this issue will be addressed in this weeks clan war?

We have 13 members

keithkow

keithkow wrote:

Just want to know if the issue i had noticed in the previous clan war is not just happening to me alone.

The issue noticed was that the app would not reflect our clans wins on certain nodes so we had no idea how many wins where still required to capture the node for our clan

Can anyone advise if this issue will be addressed in this weeks clan war?

We have 13 members

It's possible the war was having some issues. I wasn't around to monitor the last one like I normally do. I didn't hear of too many issues like this for this war though.  No word if they have fixed anything (they don't typically communicate to us on that level so don't expect any sort of official word).

LifeSong1

Thanks for the time to reply much appreciated

keithkow

When I go through to change my clan name on the app it says "unable to change team name" why is that?

jzander11

jzander11 wrote:

When I go through to change my clan name on the app it says "unable to change team name" why is that?

You should be able to change it, but it's possible the name you are changing it to exists, has too many characters, or has special characters.

LifeSong1

Am I the only one that calls BS on the Diamond division clan wars?  EVERYTIME me and my clan play as we take down one of the territories another clan comes in and caps it right away.  Not even fun to play now....

Mrwillard2009

Studios