Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

It's possible. I'd first have him make sure he is not in his own clan still.  If he is, then he should try to get out of it and then try to join. If he isn't in his own clan then I would contact @ATVIAssist and/or Beachhead with the details of the issue (maybe link them to this portion of the thread Clan Issues and Fixes | Community.

LifeSong1

Great, i will do that. I just contacted him and he will be home from work shortly to try and I will update you with what I find out. Thanks for your assistance!!

Gamefan1221

im having the same problem

Im_Prime

I'm having the same exact problem as Gamefan & Prime. On the mobile app, 3 of my members appear on my roster, but still have an 'Invite to clan' option. When i click on that, it says 'Invite has already been sent to user'. I feel this 'bug' may be the result of them joining/starting a previous clan because a different clan name from mine is at the bottom of their profile. Has anyone found a way to resolve this yet!?!? Thanks in advance for any help.

[GIAG] Get It And Go

GoGoSe7en30

The cod ghosts app has updated allowing You to leave the clan regardles Of being the commander

NoOdLeOvAdOsE

thanks. this just screwed us up even more

Im_Prime

i just made a clan on the xbox, invited all of my friends on the xbox, went to the clans page when you hit Y, it says im not in a clan why is it doing this, this is poor service without an explanation to why it is.

Im_Prime

i made a clan, invited my friends and now it says im not a leader? i gave it to nobody and the clan has no leader. i cant leave it either

JPrime11

Hello and thanks for all your help.

I'm a clan leader and in the barracks, ps3, I'm locked out of  "create a clan" and "clan details". Is it supposed to be like that? I can do every thing from my phone.

Also, I have 40 members that show on the roster on my phone but in game menu when I click friends then scroll to the right it only shows 16 members. Wait, I think the ones not showing probably haven't played yet.

sigh....

stupid44

i have the same problem with people not showing on xbox, one person fixed it by making a new account. but make sure u kick them from the clan before they make the new acc

JPrime11

Studios