Clan Issues and Fixes

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Unsolved- hopefully they fix soon

DrStrange4956

Im having an issue where my smart phone gliched while i was trying to join my clan and now it says i refused it and cant join... any way we can fix this?

VsPurgatory

VsPurgatory wrote:

Im having an issue where my smart phone gliched while i was trying to join my clan and now it says i refused it and cant join... any way we can fix this?

At this point there is no fix for that issue. Many people are having the same issue.

LifeSong1

found a work arround that worked for me. Just type in search: clan roster and you wil find it.

neg4tive

neg4tive

My clan now has 8 members, the app shows 8 characters and lists everyone. When I play the game Barracks says I have 8 members, but the roster only shows the first five members.  If I hit triangle and scroll to the right that also only shows me the first five members.  The new three can't use our tags, and their PS tells them they are not in a clan.  I can send them an invite from the game, but it tells me they are already in my clan.  Is there a fix so that I can have everyone listed, and they all get the clan items, and count towards leveling up?

Hoaks

Hoaks wrote:

My clan now has 8 members, the app shows 8 characters and lists everyone. When I play the game Barracks says I have 8 members, but the roster only shows the first five members.  If I hit triangle and scroll to the right that also only shows me the first five members.  The new three can't use our tags, and their PS tells them they are not in a clan.  I can send them an invite from the game, but it tells me they are already in my clan.  Is there a fix so that I can have everyone listed, and they all get the clan items, and count towards leveling up?

This is a known issue with lots of people having the issue. See #17

LifeSong1

I am not able to change my clan name through the app, I have tried multiple times and many different names, but it keeps saying it is unable to update team name.

I really want to change the name

Acelally

figured it out

Acelally

K1lled1nAct1on wrote:

I am not able to change my clan name through the app, I have tried multiple times and many different names, but it keeps saying it is unable to update team name.

I really want to change the name

Clan Names can only contain alphanumeric characters. Remove all special characters (apostrophes, symbols, dashes, etc). What is it you are trying to set it to (PM if you want). You should be able to set it as long as those rules apply and as long as the name is available.

LifeSong1

This is by far the worst idea moving clans to an application.  Nothing works!  I keep clicking leave clan and it says that I am no longer apart of it, yet I check and I still am.  I can't create a clan because every name I enter is unauthorized. Not to mention the create a clan on xbox is locked (may be because even though I have left my clan 50 times, I am still in it).  Whoever created this wasn't thinking.  There isn't even a "leave clan" option in clan details.  Why wouldn't they just put out clans on the xbox and slowly integrate the app to work out the bugs?!? Sorry for the rant, just think this is insane

DTFwood

Studios