Clan Recruitment forum is a bit pap dont you think?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

I think activision are missing a trick here. they only have space for about 40 clan threads, but when you look at the activity, most messages only appear for an hour at most before they are lost to new threads.

Due to the sheer volume of clan requests coming onto the forum, would it not be best to maybe have a more in depth forum that keeps all messages from the day so they are available to see. maybe specifying by - Gold/Platinum/Diamond division / casual / active  etc and also seperating out Clans recruiting for players and players recruiting for clans.

rant over

Jgerard9582
12 REPLIES 12

I also think it should be divided into the type of system you play the game on; PC, XBox etc.

JoeCampr

They did give permission to bump your thread once a day without issue also there are other creative ways to keep your thread visible. You are right with the rapid rollover of threads there just gotta say thank goodness that the recruitment is its own forum otherwise wouldn't be able to follow anything on any of the other forums .

floridabucco Since clans are now multi platform don't really see them dividing it that way.

Really dont see them splitting it up anymore than it already is , clan discussion and clan recruitment.

MindSpazms Level 75

the only problem with that is, you get 1 bump per day and in the span of about 1 hour,  your bump has your clan recruitment off the main page of the forum.

Sledgehammer232

i like the idea of keeping the posts of for an entire day.  seperate them into recruitment and gamers posting for clans to help a particular person look for what they are looking for. 

Sledgehammer232

This forum as a whole is terrible - no thought has been put in to properly structure it.

JaTTMaNiaC1

JaTTMaNiaC wrote:

This forum as a whole is terrible - no thought has been put in to properly structure it.

Rather than being rude and criticizing why don't you actually provide some feedback and ideas of how you think it would work better. Get some discussion going and see if you can get people liking your idea. Your post was really not helpful in any way.

LifeSong1

Jatt maniac does have a point though, the forum is a bit crap overall lol , not wanting to start an argument like, but its true.. albeit a very brief reply

our clan have a free forum which is really good and did i mention its free?, i know there are some seperate unofficial cod forums which look more like a 'typical forum' they have clan recruitment too, but dont have enough users to make it an alternative option for recruitment.

re: bump

once a day is all very well, but it still only means that your clan post is visible for up to 2/3 hours per day.

re: multi platform clans

i'd be interested to see how many clans are multi platform,  Xbox1 and PS4 clans combined? thats very unlikely, but PS3/4 yes , maybe splitting it into Console Families then.  PC/XBox and PSN, would still help you filter out the players / clans that a viable.

Jgerard9582

My clan is Xbox 1, Xbox 360, and PS4.  We are part of a bigger community where it is easier for me to find people on the various platforms.  In hindsight, I think your clan will do a lot better if you are all on the same system, though the concept is nice.

LifeSong1
Highlighted

Is this really the best place to come and find new clan members? surely playing in game and speaking to the better players you come across would be more beneficial. you can see them for who they are straight away. I could post anything on here and get an invite to your clan, when actually im nothing like what I said

Guy8915

Studios