Clan vs Clans Solo Divisions

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

There should be multiple divisions for solo Clan vs Clan. It'll still add towards your clan or team that you have for clan wars, but it'll place you amongst players around your skill level at the same time. Nothing different than if you were to play Clan Wars in a specific division. Its kind of like CoD: BO2's League Play already. Might as well just add some more competitive edge for those that want to play by themselves or those that don't have a team. I constantly get stuck in lobbies that have people that are not on or nowhere near my skill level that just ruin the fun in this game for me. Other standard game modes that don't have eSports rules aren't fun as is. I really enjoy playing competitively, but I do not like the fact that I always have a team that does nothing but camp corners and do nothing because that don't know what to do while the other team is just destroying us. I can carry my own, but I can't exactly carry my team in a 4v1 blitz or domination game. SnD is a different story though. Please incorporate Solo Ranked divisions for Clan vs Clan public game play. Does anyone else agree?

XxRiott
2 REPLIES 2

seeing as I am rarely able to get my clan mates on at the sametime. it would be cool.

rockscrambler

Exactly. If you play by yourself for any reason and you actually enjoy the competitive aspect of this game and you want to play with the eSports rules and want people that actually know what they're doing, you'd need a division to get that most of the time. I played 5 games of Clan vs Clan by myself and won only 1 game, and that 1 game was SnD and I had like 15 kills and the next person on my team had 4. The other team wasn't that good thankfully, but if it wasn't for me, my team would've been trashed.

XxRiott

Studios