Clan wars unlocks/rewards

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Which unlocks/rewards do and do not follow you to a new clan and does the new clan gain any of them? With that, upon joining a new clan, do you gain their unlocks/rewards?

twiztedhero
4 REPLIES 4

The clan level patches do not follow you to your new clan but you will get whatever clan level patches they have earned once you join them.  The clan war patches, uniforms, and camo do follow you if you've earned them with your previous clan.  However, you don't get them with your new clan until you earn them even if your new clan already did.  Or at least that's my understanding.  Your new clan doesn't get anything from you joining other than you being on their roster.

phxs72

Thanks phxs72. That was quick.

I expect that the progress toward unlocking a reward/achievement would follow correct?

I.E. winning multiple wars and/or collecting war points.

twiztedhero

That part I'm not certain about.  I'd like to hazard a guess but I really don't know the answer.  I've heard that you don't get the body count uniforms just by joining a clan that has them but I don't know if anybody knows whether or not your progress towards getting them in another clan follows you or not.

phxs72

This is how it works. Patches you lose. Unless its clan war patches that you have won. Camo n gear you keep. How ever say my clan has won 3 clan wars n were about to get the body count uni. N you join. If we win the clan war we get the body count uni but you only get the camo. Cause you were not with us for the first second or third. But if you were in a clan that won a war in gold or higher before you join us you will receive the next achievement Available to you.  

iKiiNGx808

Studios