Cod Ghost app not working!!

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Hey everyone, I really need he'll I downloaded the app onto my iphone a couple weeks ago and when I open it I log in and am just shown a screen of the square image spinning around and loading , I've never once been able to actually look at anything on the app and I really want to so I can look at the clan wars etc does anyone know why this might not be working? (I've tried turning on and off/rebooting/deleting and re downloading the app but it doesn't work!)

really need help!!

Gaz2212
41 REPLIES 41

Yeah The App Hasn't Been Working For Me Aswell, People Say You Have To Turn Your Intrenet Off Then On But That Doesn't Work And Others Say You Have TO Delete It And Redownload It But That Doesn't Work. I Hope That Activision Or Infinity Ward Fix It!

BrenyBe4st

If you are experiencing blank screens or infinite loading issues when navigating the Call of Duty App, you should first restart your device and then retry the app.

There may also be an issue with your connection. We recommend using all apps on a strong Wi-Fi connection. 3G/4G and hotspot internet connections can be unstable.

If restarting your device does not resolve the issue, try uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Refer to your device's instructions for uninstalling and reinstalling apps.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, please make sure all of your profile information is up to date:

1. On a desktop or laptop PC, go to callofduty.com and log in to your Call of Duty account.
  2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and select Profile.
  3. Check to ensure that you have set a Security Question.
    1. Click Edit next to Security Question.
    2. Select a security question and answer if you have not already done so, then click Save Changes.
  4. Make sure the email used for the account has been verified by clicking the email verification link in the email sent after registering.
  5. Make sure that the appropriate Xbox Live, PSN ID, or Steam ID is linked to your profile.

matuzz

Good stuff ,,,,, will you be updating your app guide ?

MindSpazms Level 75

Yeah, I think I'll add FAQ or troubleshooting of some sort.

matuzz

sorry, but none of these methods work. The app is broken for lots and lots of people. I though it would be easy to have a working app considering the millions of profit made.

disgusted.

Buffedup

My app requested I accept terms of service the other day. I accepted & then it asked me to log in. I type my e-mail & password & it opens a blank screen with ghosts skull. The text login is at the top of the screen. If I click that it takes me back to login screen. Nothing works now. Anyone else experience this scenerio?

GuyPA

Yes it took close to a day to clear up

Was in app and kicked to the log in screen ?

MindSpazms Level 75

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it some more time. As long as its fixed by next week!!  Glad I'm not the only one with the issue & glad yours is working. I've had a few small freezes here & there but this is the first real lengthy issue I've had so I was a bit worried. Thanks again.

GuyPA
Highlighted

The 4G on my phone is just fine, it's that app that sucks.

The correct solution is to dump the app and set up a web page.

They won't do that, though.

KernCounty

Studios