Cod Ghost app not working!!

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Oh this is a new one. Now the app is saying I'm not in a clan. In the "my clan" tab it shows the clan I'm in, all the info, etc. But when I go to "clan wars" it says I need to join a clan of 3 or more people to participate in the clan war. Cool. So, not only can I not see what's going on, I don't even know if my matches are counting toward the invisible stats.

TH3_G00D_S0LD13R

they already had to reset the EU diamond war so. and the app is still messed up unknowed and app down errors and my war starts at 7pm est so i say goin to be same thing happening as EU 

Check out Activision Aces!

Iceman833

WOW! they still cant get this right after all these weeks of clan wars? I think its obvious that when they started this whole thing  they were not even close to having it finished and ready to go.. Im glad we got all the unlocks. im getting very tired of going thru this and hearing about how its not working, once again.

appledaniel

When you're at the LOG IN SCREEN go down at the bottom where it says CREATE ACCOUNT click that and link your LIVE/PSN/Steam account and hopefully that works

TooMuchRamen

I have asked Activision several times why we have to use a broken app instead of them setting up a web page, and still no answer.

We are their customers and we don't want this crappy app.

I use the Windows 8.1 app and this morning we were in first place. I thought since we are safe, I wouldn't play and we would still be in first place.

After several hours, nothing had changed on the clan war screen, so I stopped the app with task manager.

When I started it back up, we were in third place. All of our nodes had been captured by several clans. The app wasn't updating.

So we have this crusty app that we have to use, and it doesn't work most of the time (at least when we need it the most).

I'll continue sending my demands to Activistion, but since I'm only a peon customer spending my money on their junk I'm sure they won't listen.

Camaro681

yep, mine wont update till i log out and back in, just like last time!, i run it on windows 8.1 also. it doesnt update! this happened last time!, exact same thing, and the timer does not work once again.

appledaniel

I run the app on windows 8.1 (PC), and for the last two wars, the app does not update your wins if you change the view from one node to another, or minimize the app and re-open it.  The only way it has updated is to close it completely, then reopen it, as you did. Beachhead won't acknowledge this as an issue, since the app is not supported on a PC, period.  That's just "cover" for shoddy programming.  There's no reason an app running on the same OS wouldn't work on a device that has more RAM, a faster processor, and a larger HD.  Knowing this, I run the app on three different "devices", Win 8.1 (PC), Android emulator (blue stacks), and IOS (iphone). If one of the devices is buggy, usually one of the others will work. That said, it's all pointless when the whole system Beachhead uses to update wins and push data to the app doesn't work.  That's been the main issue in the last few wars. It amazes me that any company could provide such a shoddy service and be in buisiness.  Why Activision hired them is beyond me. 

jnikoley

The current build seems to be broken on both Android and iOS for many users. On the Windows Phone 8 it seems to work. And that is for the login problem.

matuzz

Yeah, due to the app not running, not updating, and not counting points (for un-captured nodes, so it's not that another team was taking them away), I have officially given up on clan wars. It was a cool idea, and I would have loved being able to actually unlock things, but a red skull mask for my character isn't worth the aggravation of dealing with a completely broken clan war. I'd rather go back to playing game modes I prefer to play, having fun, enjoying the game. Clan wars has gotten to the point where I'm playing for a few hours in my spare time and not enjoying it.

TH3_G00D_S0LD13R

I was close to that point this last war.  With all the issues with the app, we had to play the game without anyone seeing what the status of the nodes were.  We made a lucky pick for a node, as it turned out, but there were many other problems with the app this war. Beachhead, you seriously need to step aside at this point.  You've had your chance.

jnikoley

Studios