E-Sports In Call Of Duty: Ghost ( Clan Vs. Clan )

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Recently I've Seen that -Infinity-Ward- added E-Sports To The Playlist of "Clan Vs. Clan". Now My Clan And I really enjoy the idea of facing other clans,but once "E-Sports" was added, it kinda ruined the Playlist.

This Is Obvious to the average"Ghost Player or Clan Player" because the amount of clans competing plummeted to the ground.

I Have Some Idea's That Could Allow My Clan And Other Clans Enjoy " Clan Vs. Clan" Once Again.

My Idea's Involve Adding More Options.

1. Remove E-Sports From "Clan Vs. Clan",and Add it to another Playlist.

2. Keep E-Sports There, but Allow Players To Play With Or Without.

Example of Display- ( Whiteout with E-sports ) or ( WarHawk Without E-Sports )

These Two Simple Idea's Would Increase Player Usage of "Clan Vs.Clan". Due To E-Sports Limiting For More Competitive Gameplay is Denying the potential of the player and their Respected Clan. 

Xtreme_Ghost
9 REPLIES 9
Hey, I am looking for other clans to Scrim against or practice against! if you want to! Send me a MSG on Xbox 360! My gamertag: EmT xNinja
AWESOMENINJA66

I actually like the eSports rules as it pretty much forces teams to engage in gun-on-gun engagements.  It takes away all the perks that give you an edge and makes you play on equal footing.  I don't think you could mix and match the rules to different maps, since you need to set your load-outs specifically for eSport rules.

I played some clan vs clan earlier and TDM usually turned into a version of S&D with a respawn.  Teams would huddle together in a corner of a map and see who could out wait the other.  Because it was limited to 4 man parties, clans did not want to waste their time and would resort to whatever it took to win in terms of camping tactics.  Then, if the got behind, they would quit the game.  Other times you would sit in the lobby and watch clan after clan back out when they checked your stats.

Now I sometimes go into Clan vs Clan just because of the eSports rules, and I don't even get clan XP for it since you have to have 2 people playing together to get that (unless it was changed).  I know it wasn't a heavily played mode before, so I don't think adding the rules have hurt too much.  It doesn't hurt to get used to the rules for those who might want to play in the more competitive settings either.

Ungrateful_Dead

Its not even clan v clan anymore.

DxG_Mordecai

Clan vs Clan and eSports are two different things and should be treated as such. It's crazy that you have to make additional loadouts just to play Clan vs Clan now. You shouldn't be restricted from using items in your loadout that are allowed in all other games when you're running with your Clan. Also, I think being able to join solo or having a mixed Clan team shouldn't be allowed either.

The game mode is called Clan vs Clan not 4 vs 4. Make a game mode for 4 vs 4 if you want mixed teams and make a game mode for eSports for the people that like to play with limited loadouts.

The Clan vs Clan game mode is no longer Clan vs Clan. Myself and many others in my Clan will no longer play this game mode because it's not what it's supposed to be.

I_NovaCaine_I

You may not like the eSports, but myself and others I have talked to actually prefer it.  The TDM games I played in Clan vs Clan before the change to eSports were terrible to be in; a good chunk of them never went to the score limit and some didn't break 40 kills for the winning team. 

Essentially, though, it doesn't matter what I like or somebody else likes, the former format didn't attract enough interest.  If it had, they likely wouldn't have tampered with it in an effort to raise the numbers..

Ungrateful_Dead

The E-sports rules are fine, its the fact that it is no longer clan vs clan. Now its just a 4 vs 4, name should be changed to 4 v 4 E-sports.

DxG_Mordecai

The name of the mode may no longer be as appropriate, but you still get 10x Clan XP per game compared to other modes, iirc.  They could have gone the whole league play competitive thing like BO2, but I don't think they thought it worth the effort.

Ungrateful_Dead

I agree with your thoughts, sort of. I agree that Clan v Clan playlist should not be allowed on a mixed or solo basis. But if you don't like the ESports rules, isn't there a team tactical playlist?

I'm not a huge fan of ESports myself but if I were to beat a clan on the clan v clan playlist you'd want bragging rights but you cant have bragging rights where launchers, etc are involved. The Esports rules get rid of the load out options that give clans a fool-proof win option and make you rely more on your own gun v gun skill.

Read carefully my friend

ManicRUSH

good ideas, the addition of esports rules, makes clan vs clan worthless, half the people that play it are looking for lobbies that are push overs, or are players that have no idea what they are doing and forfiet a few minutes in.

FurryTr11angle

Studios