Getting a new clan to platinum division

Ghosts Clans Discussions

How long would it take to get a new clan to platinum division? I was hoping someone has experience with this.

AMMO_MAGNET
6 REPLIES 6

Without having the exact formula of how they place the clans in the first place and without having everyone in your clans stats no one can answer your question . Who knows you might even start out in platinum then again might be bronze.

Clan War Divisions

MindSpazms Level 75

they released a statement that all new clans will begin in bronze. based off your playtime you will move up. i just didnt know if it was more challenging once in bronze. getting into platinum is pretty easy at least if you were there at the beginning.

AMMO_MAGNET

Where did they put that out ? Not sure if I agree with it ,that could put some people in the bronze against some tough competition .

MindSpazms Level 75

i dont agree with it either, but i know they stated it on twitter at one point. not sure where else i have seen it. it has been awhile. we have been in platinum the whole time, and if they put us in bronze i am guessing it wont be too fair. unless they group all new clans together and give them bronze.

AMMO_MAGNET

Yes they did release a statement saying all new clans would be in bronze but we were placed in platinum and have won our 3 clan wars . First by 65 points, second by 475 points and the last one by 593 points. it goes purely on play time and wins. we broke off from another clan and built our clan quickly giving us the best opportunity to be in platinum. the more active members you have the better

Guy8915

thank you this is very helpful.

AMMO_MAGNET

Studios