How do I get into Clan Wars.?

SOLVED

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Hi, I've been trying to get into Clan Wars, some people tell me that if you started your clan late then you can't get in any. I just started my own clan on 2/2/14, will someone please tell me how i can get my Clan into Clan Wars. I got 4 members as of right now, but I'm getting more everyday. If you could help me that would be great, Thank you.

beastlymalachi1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to beastlymalachi1
Solution

There currently is not a clan war going on , they will announce the date of the next one usually a few days before it happens. As long as you have 3 clan members prior to the clan war starting ( it may now be the roster lock which is approximately 12 hours before the clan war starts) you will automatically be enrolled. You won't see who your against or what the nodes are until the clan wars starts once started you can view the objectives on the cod app.

MindSpazms Level 75
3 REPLIES 3

You should automatically be placed into clan wars, because you have more than 3 members. You do not have to do anything, until the clan war starts wed, and tap the  button in your app to start the war.

JoeCampr

Floridabucco, I was in a clan before this one and the clan member was on the app and one of those things were flashing red and when he clicked on it, it had a error that said sorry your clan has to have 3 or more members but the clan had 7 members.

beastlymalachi1
Highlighted
in reply to beastlymalachi1
Solution

There currently is not a clan war going on , they will announce the date of the next one usually a few days before it happens. As long as you have 3 clan members prior to the clan war starting ( it may now be the roster lock which is approximately 12 hours before the clan war starts) you will automatically be enrolled. You won't see who your against or what the nodes are until the clan wars starts once started you can view the objectives on the cod app.

MindSpazms Level 75

Studios