How to make a clan on ghost.

Ghosts Clans Discussions

I've looked every where trying to make a clan. Can some one please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your help    

opiepop
13 REPLIES 13

You can make a clan in game by going into the barracks menu but you don't have ALL the options for making a clan. You are better off creating a clan by using the COD: Ghosts app. You can set your clan motto, clan tag, everything. You have all creation tools available to you by making your clan in the app instead of in game.

AGROtheWOMBAT

How do i make a clan tag for the hole clan?

WESLEYOJEEY

But How can u make a clan or edit a clan in the app when the app dont work anymore has the app been replaced by advance warfare?

BadAss654

Smiley LOL

vvbnht

@AGROtheWOMBAT wrote:

You can make a clan in game by going into the barracks menu but you don't have ALL the options for making a clan. You are better off creating a clan by using the COD: Ghosts app. You can set your clan motto, clan tag, everything. You have all creation tools available to you by making your clan in the app instead of in game.

@AGROtheWOMBAT wrote:

meerseweg
make a clan?
lukasprivat420

Yes that I true but my cod app won't work so is this another way you can leave and join clans

Magicslayer1025

Yeah I have the same question, which app is it?

Chavochido20

The app is no longer available, as clans has official been removed from the COD: Ghosts game. This is what I've found out from my research.

PlaZma_PlayZ

Studios