Idea to add to call of duty app?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

ok, so I am the leader of a clan with about 50 members. At the end of a clan war I like to kick the members who did not participate as much But it's extremely hard to determine, especially because I'm unable to see what Xbox one is doing half the time. It only ever tells me either online or offline for Xbox one members. So here's my suggestion/idea, you know how in the call of duty app you can see a members game hours played? Well what if it also told you how many hours a member played during a clan war, and reset at the start of each clan war? It would help alot to weed out the members that don't want to participate. What do you guys think?

FlipV0
6 REPLIES 6

If you look at their profile you can see their hours played.  Just track it from the beginning of the war and you'll know at least who played Ghosts during the war and can decide if they played enough.  The only problem that you will run into is if you have members on the playstation.  For some unknown reason the app isn't letting us look at profiles that aren't on our side of the fence.  I'm on PS3 and I can see PS3 and PS4 profiles but Xbox and Xbox One profiles just cause the app to crash.  It used to work but about a week or so ago it stopped.  I've reported it to Support and to Beachhead but no word as to what happened or what they plan to do about it.  My guess is that they don't know what caused it.

phxs72

yes I agree I could tally up hours, but convenience would be better. Especially since the app was made for ghost clan convenience. Yeah I also get an error when clicking on psn members.

FlipV0

I totally agree. The last thing you want to do is tally hours before and after. Even if you track the hours you don't know how productive their time really was. I want stats on how many hours played and how many wins they contributed during the war. They are not giving us the correct tools to run an efficient clan without us putting in countless hours to track each person individually.

Also, I am on PS4 and I get the force close anytime I try to check any XBOX or Steam Stats.

shady0brady

The app needs to provide us with the following pieces of data:

Clan XP earned per member (shows if they are playing solo or with members)

-- Breaking this down by wins and losses would also be interesting.

Clan War wins earned per member per clan war

Last Played date (so we know who isn't playing the game anymore)

LifeSong1

That would fix my clans problem. How would we get this noticed faster?

HAILARROW

They already know that we would like this it's a matter of them actually doing anything about it. I don't expect this to be changed anytime soon...just based off of past results.

LifeSong1

Studios