LOCKED - READ MODERATOR POST: Wubs of War is recruiting!

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Hello everyone my name is wubitup. We have very exciting news, and that is that we are recruiting! my last thread somehow got deleted, but I will do my best to let you know everything i said in my last post. We are a competitive clan, and we will be doing every  challenge that we get the chance to do! We will do our best to get to the top of the leader boards. It does not matter what system you are on because of the cross platform clans. I personally will be on the PS4, but if you are on Xbox that is fine. If you are a competitive player yourself and want to join a clan that won't hold you back, then the wubs of war is then clan you'll want! I will be waiting for you to apply, and I will put the clan link below. - wubitup

Call of Duty®: Ghosts

elitewub
2 REPLIES 2

It probably got deleted because clan recruitment threads are supposed to be posted in the Clan Recruitment sub-forum.

LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

It probably got deleted because clan recruitment threads are supposed to be posted in the Clan Recruitment sub-forum.

This.

People that don't read our rules or forum notices have their threads deleted. Those that don't get the picture get banned.

Your one and only warning.

Moderator Moderator

Studios