Need Advice!!??? Clan Level Up

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Ive had my clan for over 3 weeks now. When we play clan wars we get xp but when we play search and destroy our clan doesnt earn xp. Now my question is people have said to earn xp in normal game modes you need to win. Does that mean the team we're on has to win or one of the clan members have to be top of the leader board?

Please someone that knows exactly what theyre talking about reply i dont want people who are just trying to earn points giving me suggestions im not the only one who is experiencing this problem so there must be an answer thankyou 

OneCypriot
5 REPLIES 5
MindSpazms Level 75

Ive had a look on there but hasnt answered anything... How do you contact live support?

OneCypriot

GHOSTS SUPPORT. Ok it should've answered a few of your questions . You do not need to win to earn clan Xp you do however earn more by winning. As long as your playing with one other clan member you should be receiving clan Xp . On mine the progress bar has disappeared but we are still getting out clan Xp ...   Next up I would've offered help if you marked it as a question or not as a lot of other people would have too, has nothing to do with points.

MindSpazms Level 75
Highlighted

Your clan xp (cxp) goes up for every "node" you capture.  The longer you hold it, the more cxp you get.You capture nodes by winning matches in the game modes that relate to the current Clan War.  Each game you win, gives you one Capture Point (CP) for each clan member that took part in a winning game.  Nodes are captured by the clan with the most CP for that particular node.  Basically, the more games you play, the more CP you get, and when you capture that particular node, you will earn CXP. You don't have to rank high on your team, as long as they win.  It's far more important to play as many games as you can than to have a high K/D.  

jnikoley

The link provided shows how much xp per match can be won, you must have at least two clan members on the same team to earn xp, if your clan is doing this and not earning xp you could message @beacheadstudio on twitter or try to contact support by using the support button in the top left hand corner and then use the contact us button, select platform and all other info and it should give option for live chat, you may have to change the issue you're having as sometimes it just gives a link to a support page, to try to resolve your issue.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Studios