Please give 1-3rd win credit in Antarctica due to app delays

Ghosts Clans Discussions

We lost about 39 CP due to app delays and our wins never counted.  They said they were still being counted on Twitter, but they weren't.

I think a good form of compensation would be to give 1-3rd credit for a win, because many clans like ours probably lost due to delays and wins not being counted.

lonogottagun
59 REPLIES 59

I believe they are. If you read the clan war details you will see that are giving the rewards to clans 1st-3rd.

smashly777

1st-3rd always get the patch... I'm talking about getting credit for the win so we can unlock the red camo.  they did that with London because of the boosters... they should do the same this time because the app kept going down, freezing, and delaying/not counting wins.

lonogottagun

I Agree. This problem has been happening to me constantly during the clan wars and I think the right thing to do would be to reward us with a win.

Max23231

lonogottagun wrote:

1st-3rd always get the patch... I'm talking about getting credit for the win so we can unlock the red camo.  they did that with London because of the boosters... they should do the same this time because the app kept going down, freezing, and delaying/not counting wins.

No they did that because or an error I correctly matching clans.

The app was out for a few hours Max and wins were still counting theres no reason to award clans extra it hardly affected anything

Maccabi Level 75

Dude, it was down multiple times, and cost us 39 CP... the top two teams are neck in neck in almost every clan war screenshot I've seen.  It isn't right to feel like we lost due to app delays and maintenance.

And no, the wins were not being tracked.  We needed a few more wins on the 3 nodes we got robbed of, and we won extra games just for insurance.  We didn't win the nodes, and it didn't bring down the wins of the clan that won it.  The wins basically did nothing and weren't tracked.

lonogottagun

Deal with it.  We all played by the same rules and some overcame the issues and came out on top, some didn't.

Man up and get the gear next war...

Trauma2daHead

We won the Clan War but we could've won more nodes and more CPs if the App and the whole Clan War system wouldn't have been so horrible last week-end.

We lost a couple of nodes we were about to win because our wins didn't count while our #1 rival clan kept getting wins. We've checked it's members list and they all are playing on Playstation 3 and/or 4 so our guess is that the wins counter didn't work for some time on Xbox LIVE network.

MazeMatik

I don't know if this has anything to do with this but I looked at the app when it finished and it said my clan had won the clan war. But when j looked at it again I bumped us down to 2nd place

xDiego6190x

exact thing happened to us. I hope this gets resolved.

Rimeeee

Studios