Ghosts Clans Discussions

how do you get your clan in gold division we have won bronze then it put us in silver we won that now will we be in gold?

travi
28 REPLIES 28

It is a very complex mathematical equation that only a select few can understand.  My clan started in the gold division, never won anything and got moved up to the platinum division after the first war.  We have stayed in the platinum division throughout and we have never placed in the top 3. 

I believe it is based off of your clans k/d and win%. 

tonzogunz

I would lean a bit more towards playtime and possibly wl , kd has nothing to do with it as I've seen a wide range of kd from the clans we have gone against in platinum. But until they release the actual way they do it we can only speculate and share what we have experienced.

MindSpazms Level 75

Recruit more members... While I am not 100% the amount of players needed! about 20+ gets you into gold and 35+ is platinum. Be forewarned though, if you expect to compete in platinum division you want at least 75 active members who will communicate and play the target or you have zero chance of beating a well lead clan.

Vladimir_Makaro
in reply to Vladimir_Makaro

Have no idea where you are getting your information from so please reference it. My clan is 10 members and we have been platinum for all except the first clan war which we were gold. And there are some 100 member clans that are silver . So no clan size does not have anything to do with being placed in bronze silver gold or platinum....

MindSpazms Level 75
Highlighted

I know a guy at beachhead... You are probably seeing clans that have dropped members or picked them up mid war.

Vladimir_Makaro
in reply to Vladimir_Makaro

I Doubt that as my clan has been at 10 members the entire time as have many others so try again. Read my post again I stated that we have been platinum for all but the first clan war which we were gold have not added any members and the other clans I'm referring haven't used that tactic of adding members mid war ,,,besides adding mid war wouldn't change division . .. Your information is flawed .

MindSpazms Level 75

Is it possible that Vladimir is right?  Sure there are probably three person clans in the platinum division but is there any 80 plus members in bronze?  IDK.  Maybe he is half right.  Maybe a certain number of members does automatically put you into a certain division.  This whole discussion is one of the many reasons I cant stand the clan wars. 

tonzogunz

There are clans with 80 plus in silver. So no a certain number of members does not put you in any division.

MindSpazms Level 75

Ok, cool if you know that for sure then it must be so.  Therefore, we go back to my post below. 

tonzogunz

Studios