Ghosts Clans Discussions

My clan had 80+ members and we were in silver. We are now down to around 50 (trying to kick inactive people) and have always been in silver. We want to get into Gold but no clue how to do it. It is NOT based on size as some clans with less than 10 people have also been in Platinum.

LifeSong1

It's the inactives holding you back.  My clan was silver with 100, we were silver with 75, and we were gold at 45.  We just had to keep cutting until the activity ratio of wins to members was high enough.  Of course we also have been adding more active people along the way as well.

phxs72

That's exactly why I deleted 35 people from our clan. I only wish they would have provided us with more stats on who is helping and who is not. It is SO hard to manage this without those stats.

LifeSong1

I hear you.  It's especially hard when you have members on other platforms (can't check those profiles anymore) and/or across the globe.  Outside of tracking hours played (which isn't telling you anything other than they played Ghosts) you really have nothing to go on.  I can keep an eye on the folks that happen to be playing on my console when I play but that's it for really knowing who is contributing and who isn't.  One thing that I will say though is don't overlook guys that have a lot of hours played already.  I've found some along the way that had a lot of hours played when they joined and weeks later their hours didn't move.  Even after all of these years, I'm still amazed at how many people join clans only to go on a several month sabbatical.

phxs72
in reply to Vladimir_Makaro

Clan size doesn't have anything to do with Gold or Platinum.

I know plenty of people who are in sub 10 person clans, that are ranked Platinum. Size definitely is not a factor. I think what affects things are a weighted formula that looks at WL%, KD, and other stats like SpM

StoneColdLoad

Erm I don't know where you're getting your false information from but my clan has always been 10 members and we've been Platinum from the start, there are also clans of 100+ in bronze divisions. it's worked out by time played and win %

TL_Bare_B
Highlighted

Vlad, I don't know where you got your information but you are wrong saying clan size has anything to do with what division you are in. My clan had 5 members during the first clan war and we were in the Platinum Division. We finished 2nd place, and were placed in God Division during the 2nd clan war. We finished 1st place in that war (we had 6 members during the 2nd war). 3rd clan war we were back in the Platinum Division and with 7 members, finished 3rd place....yep, back to Gold for the 4th clan war...we finished 1st place with 6 members (we lost a member after the 3rd war).

oOMaDukesOo

we only have 12 members in our 1st clan war and were put in Platium...so im thinking the size of the clan does not matter...I do feel (like stated above) playing time is important in the placing.

slickkid1110

In short, nobody knows.

tonzogunz

Looking to get gold Camo for my AK only way to do that is unlock all other camos so I need to do the clan ones as well, can anyone help me out and let me join your clan in gold division or higher, also asks to get clan to level 23

cheers

Zacca666

Studios