Ghosts Clans Discussions

You do not need the lvl 23 or the clan war body count to unlock gold. You only need the gun operation camps done.

Vladimir_Makaro

I'm a clan leader and when Ghosts came out some of my older clan members broke off into their separate clan. There were about 7 or so of them. They aren't really the best players. They have very low KDs and LWs but they are in the platinum division. Now the clan that I manage has a positive KD and a higher LW percentage. We are in bronze division with 30 plus members. That being said my theory is that that it actually depends on how much a clan actually plays. Even though the new clan has horrible stats they play alot... and I mean alot. I'm finally understanding clan wars so soon my clan will be placed in higher divisions. Hope this info has given you some more insight.

BlockBurner415
Highlighted
in reply to BlockBurner415

The number of wins accumulated during the last CW and the week in between divided by the number of clan members is the key factor that you want to maximize.  You placement in the last clan war also plays a factor but the primary factor seems to be total wins/membership.  So yes clan activity plays a huge role in your division placement.

phxs72

The clan that branched off they have like -.50KD and their WL im sure is pretty low. Its just frustrating because this other clan still is claiming the same clan name that I run. I'm pretty competitive so I want to make sure that my clan is always doing better than theirs so people know we are the original/better clan. Their in platinum and we are in bronze so I'm doing my best to get in their same division to show them up.

BlockBurner415
in reply to BlockBurner415

Their wl % has little to do with their placement.  It's how many wins they got total in comparison to the number of members they have.  Whatever amount of loses it took to get them those wins doesn't factor in all that much.  So they could have a low wl ratio but if they play a lot then they can still rack up a lot of wins to add to their total.

phxs72

Things I know for certain are;

a) Clan sizes do not determine which division you are in

b) Different clan sizes need different win amounts to make platinum

c) Sub division (7v7 clan war) matchmaking is determined by clan size vs wins made last season

All of these statements have been confirmed on my twitter page by Beachhead studio

ManicRUSH

CLan wars are based on placement games. The day before the clan wars is placement games it goes by how many wins and kd that day then they place you in the wars in the division that matches with the rest of the clans With the same win percentage  as you n your clan.

iKiiNGx808

That is not correct as we almost never play the day before (and we are platinum) it may help some clans . Read the reply to this thread and it should help a little as to why there are so many answers , also note the person replying is a dev

Clan War Divisions

MindSpazms Level 75

I'm pretty sure that it has to be how well you do in each clan war. To me that's the only thing that makes sense. I wish I had my phone working when they were doing the placement for the divisions. Since my clan didn't know anything about that we have to start at the bottom. Our only option is to move up! THCL

BlockBurner415

Studios