kicked out of my own clan?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

i am leader of my own clan but ever since i downloaded the call of duty app i am no longer in my clan, i cant go on clan details it says "classified" yet the other girls in my clan say that when they go on clan details i am still there as commander. i have tried to unlink and delete all cookies and then re link it as i heard that work but nothing happens. i have tried too talk to a "live agent" on the activision website but the chat is never live. can anybody help me please?

BADGIRLS158
3 REPLIES 3

exact same thing happened to me, in the end activision had to kick me from the clan then re joined

andynewns

If a live agent isn't available you can try via the support link at the bottom of this page, or by talking to @ATVIAssist on Twitter and they'll sort you out.

Typically clan members become "classified" following them linking/unlinking multiple game accounts to their Call of Duty profile. That's not the only reason it happens, but is the most common and it is being worked on at present.

samprotagonist
Highlighted

The samething happened to me, if you find out how to get your own clan back, then please let me know. Thank you.

beastlymalachi1

Studios