play your first call of duty ghost multiplayer match to begin

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Hi all,

I installed Ghost and decided to create a clan inside the game. Registered fine, created the clan, downloaded the app and logged in.

I get this message: play your first call of duty ghost multiplayer match to begin
or logoout.

well I played up to rank 10 in multiplayer but the message remains. Anyone know how to solve this?
I am on android 4.2

SpecNL
22 REPLIES 22
I have Android as well and when i downloaded the app it only gives me 2 options Psn and Xbox if i click ither it tells me to play a match but i would have to own it on console not pc to do so.  You said install so i assume you have it on pc, i dont know about you but when i run the app there is no pc option.
spartan2632

Sorry i just read that at the moment if you are using the Cod Ghost app on Android you can't use it for pc only console, for now that is but Ipods can.

spartan2632

thx for the info

SpecNL

actually you can even only with pc version

00Mantis00

Log out and then log back in.

lLebronJamesll

SpecNL wrote:

I get this message: play your first call of duty ghost multiplayer match to begin
or logoout.

Speculation is this feature was put in place for existing clan name protection. The app has been out before Nov 5 and to stop a new clan being setup and stealing an existing clans name the provision was added. Game not out so no way to create a clan.

The app has to register you (after you get the app) playing a MP round to open the ability to create a new clan.

tallowby

yeah that the app have to register us is clear, but why it doesn't do?

I always getting this message in 50% of trying to use, in 10% i get you have to link your account, which i surely have and in 40% i get the message that they are working on the app -.-"

why don't work with android and work with iOs -.-"

Distur92

That is the biggest problem, even if we do play a multiplayer round... the app doesn´t register us anyway... everything is just messed up! Why couldn´t they just make it easier by having it through the game itself... instead of needed to use a app which nearly no1 can use...?

Lego_Dankov
LifeSong1

Studios