#1WORLD CHAMPION CLAN GEARING UP FOR GHOST Level 13 Ghost 50 BO2 & MW3 PS3

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: #1WORLD CHAMPION CLAN GEARING UP FOR GHOST Lev...

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

Martin we are level 7 soon to be 8 in Ghost and level 50 in BO2 & MW3. Will look for your application on Elite. Great playing M8. JIMMY

JIMMYPWTT1

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

Wanting clan invite

PSN: HellaSavage-

Central time zone

24 years old, Male.

Able to play whenever I please, available for playing everyday.

add me, and send clan invite.

CodxProshot

in reply to CodxProshot

savage the app to invite is messing up but it did show you in another clan? so are you happy where you are if so great if you want to join us send us a app and I 'll accept. after that I will friend you. JIMMY

JIMMYPWTT1

in reply to CodxProshot

All right savage just a follow up it looks like we have you all taken care of. Hopefully you can do the facebook thing. or respond to me here. My tv bit the dust last night and Iam not going to on this morning. so do facebook or leave me message here. Facebook is best. JIMMY

JIMMYPWTT1

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

Wanting clan invite

PSN: FLI_Philly

Pacific Time zone

15 years old, Male.

K/D in BO: 1.05

MW3: 1.14

BO 2: 1.22

Ghost: 1.14

(These K/D ratio has been included with my previous PSN account "i_pwn12"

I try to play everyday, as much as possible due to school.

Province:British Columbia

Feel free to add me as a friend and please send a clan invite, Thanks

(If you decide to make new accounts with your clan name in them, feel free to do so as I will also do it if you wish.)

FLI_Philly

in reply to FLI_Philly

fli all the info looks good. my ghost app at the moment is not letting me pull you up or said no data for you. if you know how to send application to ghost clan V V y B looks like VVyB go ahead and I ll accept then send you a friend request. JIMMY

JIMMYPWTT1

in reply to FLI_Philly

fli i invited you to the clan thigs are working a little better so if you intend to get in accept the app this is for ghost clan. let me know here on this post if you succeed and send friend request to JIMMYPWTT. My tv bit the dust at 3 am last night so keep me posted here for now and let me know if all works thanks JIMMY

JIMMYPWTT1

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

Hey wassup I would love to join your clan, my psn name is I-DeAdLyLeGeNd-I, I currently have a 1.24 kd. I have never really been in a serious clan before but I would love to try. I am currently in college but i still will try to play as much as i can. If im online im always willing to play.

Some1bettah

in reply to Some1bettah

Deadly I think by now you know your in and need to accept the ghost invite. Hope all works well. See you soon JIMMY

JIMMYPWTT1

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

psn: illusxon, hey man looking for a serious clan since my clan from past years has broken up, kd on mw3 is around 2.1 and blops is around 1.6, currently sitting on a 1.21 kd for ghosts but can improve greatly, would love to be in a clan again, having fun and winning is my main objective. i have a mic and im on almost everyday for 3 hours +. thanks

illusxon

Studios