[2TN] Second to None Ps4 Clan Recruiting

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

We are a small clan originated in Socom Confrontation, and moved to MW3, BO2, and now we are onto Ghosts. Right now there is only 6 of us, but we are very active, and looking to expand in Ghosts. We are very active in clan wars, and might start up a gamebattles roster. In the current clan war we are in first place by quite a big margin, and want to keep it up for many more clan wars to come!

Message KingLaRoCkO or Slow_Eh2 on PSN or post here if you are interested, we play almost every night and we are all from East Coast Time Zone.

KingLarocko
39 REPLIES 39

Hey i'm looking for a new clan since i disbanded mine.i'm a very active player.I play almost all game modes.I am 23 years old and i'm in the eastern time zone.does it matter if i'm a girl?

My PSN is loweredskye

Loweredskye

I'd love to join  i have a 1.26 kd i play ps3 and ps4 ps3 mainly till my friends get it i have a friend that might want to join he does gamebattles alot but has a .86 kd because he snipes in pubs for fun but he said since he couldnt find a team he might do pub stomping so he would join. Aldo i have an elgato and will be livestreaming ps3 today if you like to join to

TwistAlot

Are any of your members located in Europe? Just wandering what the connection might be like for someone from the UK tagging along with you guys.

TheePamino

hey guys we are all from east coast US. We are all 23 years old and above, but age really isn't a factor to us. it is all about team work, and we play pretty much everynight except for a few, but usually somebody is on. We would love to have you guys as an addition to the clan add me on PSN or submit an application and we can play a few games together and go from there.

KingLarocko

We are still recruiting we win 95% of our games when we play together. Add Slow_eh2 he is on right now so is Sinister_108.

I will be back on later tonight

KingLarocko

We are up to 8 members and still in first place in the clan war. We are clan level 9 almost 10.

KingLarocko

We are now around 10 members and looking for somebody to lead the UK side since the time difference is big. We have 2 UK members and looking for more + somebody to help lead uk side

KingLarocko

Add me interested I have a 1.80 k.d psn :gory305

gory305

Gory added and invited on cod app

KingLarocko

Studios