CAG Clan is Recruiting

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

CAG Clan is a very active clan on Xbox one and xbox 360 who has been voted #1 on top 100 clans for over 18 months in a row. CAG is a mix of casual, competitive, core, and hardcore players.  We have clanwars rosters to fit what you are looking for. Our competitive clanwars roster is level  25 and in Diamond division. Our 2 Casual rosters are platinum division and are levels 12 and 21.  One is for the xbox one and the other is xbox 360 and psn. We do have a ranking structure based off of the United States Marine Core. Alongside with the ranking system we have our own website and forums which is owned by the clan leader and founder. We have been around 14 years so our history is rich and deep in the gaming community.

Joining CAG

To become a member of CAG you must register an account on our site and then verify your email. From there you will log into the site and go to applications in the top left of the page. You will fill it out for what game and system. Make sure to keep an eye on that application because we will be replying with information you will need to know. We do have a entry requirement which will be detailed in our response to your application. Here;s a link to our website  https://www.cagclan.com/

If you have any questions you may contact me on xbox live my gamertag is CAG Carnage.

We hope you come and check us out.

CAG Carnage Platoon Sergeant

Kilo Company

4th Platoon

RXG_Atyrex
5 REPLIES 5

BUMP

RXG_Atyrex

Bump

ChiefSeveride
Highlighted

well is like to join in looking for a serious clan for 360 could I maybe ??

Enrique558

yes visit www.CAGclan.com

ChiefSeveride

Is there anyone who still plays this that is in CAG besides me?

ShadowSnyper25

Studios