[EU] ★The Velocity★ ★Recruiting★ ★PS3★ ★Sponsored★

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[Sponsored by Cinch Gaming Controllers]

[Gold Tags]

the-velocity.weebly.com

Introduction

Welcome to The Velocity! We are happy to know you would like to be a member in our clan! Before you apply we would like to let you know that we like to provide our members with a comfortable atmosphere and we hope you will enjoy your time here at The Velocity. We will treat you with respect, and we expect it back. We ask for mature and honest players. We do not accept players who hack or cheat. We also want to help players improve their skills while having fun.

Requirements

[VEL] The Velocity is currently recruiting, and we will accept anyone with a K/D above 1.30. You must be extremely active during clan wars, and you must be able to follow orders from Commanders and Lt. Commanders. You must be able to communicate and work properly with other members, where you'll have to party up and play together during clan wars. You must be from Europe, this will prevent us from having any timezone issues. You must be able to speak English, this will allow us to communicate better. You must have the Call of Duty app, and be able to use it at all times. You must be familiar with the clan wars system, knowing the clan wars system will make things easier. You must be able to adapt to all situations, being able to play any game modes during clan wars.

If you think you meet those requirements, you can apply via our clan website:

the-velocity.weebly.com

Sponsored by Cinch Gaming Controllers

Discount on all their products using the code: THEVELOCITY

lLogical
12 REPLIES 12

Apply now!

lLogical

If u had a ps4 clan i would be happy to join

Jdog31591

Hello Jdog,

Unfortunately we do not have PS4 division in our clan, this is because it's really hard to keep track of peoples activity from the PS3 console.

I hope you understand!

lLogical

what division in clan wars are u guys

codgeorge

cool could i join im on ps3 i come from the uk i got a 4.1 kd and a 5 wl and always on clan wars

codgeorge

Hello CodGeorge,

Nice to hear you're interested, could you please apply via our site? I will send you a reply to your email once you submit your application.

Thank you!

lLogical

ok i applied on the website what division are you guys in

codgeorge

Hello CodGeorge,

I have sent you an email in regards to your application, please have a look.

Thank you.

lLogical

Apply now!

lLogical

Studios