Looking for Active Ps3 clan

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for Active Ps3 clan

Looking for active skilled ps3 clan, mainly looking for a clan that plays SnD and Dom but perfectly adequate in other game modes (TDM , KC , Hardcore modes , Blitz, Cranked). I have 2 accounts, looking for a clan on my second account which i play the most. My first account is in a clan with RL friends don't wanna leave that but they are inactive atm. My KD is 2.80+ on both accounts with over a 6.0 Win ratio. I don't dashboard or back out of games that are out of hand, I stay and take my loss like a man and I'm looking for a clan that does the same. If interested hit me up on any of these platforms..

Twitter @Mikelovebx

IG @Mikelovebx

Kik @Mikelovebx

Facebook.com/checkmyaura

PSN Mikelovebx

Mike_Love_BX
11 REPLIES

Re: Looking for Active Ps3 clan

in reply to Mike_Love_BX

Hello!

You are more than welcome to join The Velocity.

Please have a look at our clan thread for instructions on how to join:

.::The Velocity::. .::Recruiting::.. .::All Platforms::. .:Smiley Frustratedponsored::.

We are mature group of gamers, and currently placed in Platinum Division.

We pretty much always win matches as we usually play with a full lobby.

We are an organized clan, and we hope to be the best.

We are a multi-platform clan, and have players from all around the world.

I can assure you that you'd enjoy your time with us

lLogical

in reply to lLogical

can I join?

PSN: Reapz_Opps

devonta65

in reply to devonta65

tell me please your kd your w/l and your prestiges. also tell me if you are intresting about wars

xCaNNiBaL-v7

in reply to xCaNNiBaL-v7

sorry i didnt see that you replied to ilogical my mistake.

xCaNNiBaL-v7

in reply to devonta65

Hello Devonta,

I have just checked your profile and you seem to meet the requirements.

I have sent you an invite, please accept it via the in-game barracks or the Call of Duty app.

Please don't forget to register and fill out an application at our clan site: the-velocity.enjin.com

Filling out an application will enable me to know your profile much better.

Could you tell me which platform you're on? PS3 or PS4?

Welcome to The Velocity!

lLogical

in reply to Mike_Love_BX

here we are look i am member of tryz gaming competitive clan on clan wars. we are lvl 25 kd 2.40 w/l 80% we are the 3# EU PSN on diamond leaderboards and top 20 worldwide psn and xbox. You can join us but you should play wars because our first priority is the wars. add xCaNNiBaL-v7 i am not leader but i have 2 squads during wars however i can inv you

xCaNNiBaL-v7

in reply to xCaNNiBaL-v7

we are on the top most powerful clans on Wars if you have twitter ytteou can learn about us join our site www.NSCelite.enjin.com

xCaNNiBaL-v7

in reply to xCaNNiBaL-v7

we play diamond division from the start we play seriously during wars and we win every single war.

xCaNNiBaL-v7

in reply to Mike_Love_BX

Hey bro, me and a few pals have started a new team called AoN, were looking to expand our clan! I would like u to join! My psn is ayPaps but I wont be on till tomorrow;  my kd is 2.3 too! Were active and play all sorts of game modes and types! The other leader may be online tonight so try message him bro, his psn is: NaeBrM .. tell him ayPaps said u could join be great if u chose us

Ads_7

Studios