Looking for an Expert Clan (Xbox 360)

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for an Expert Clan (Xbox 360)

Hi everyone, myself (SYPHER T) and my brother (GoldenGhost) are looking for a serious Clan to join. We are both what I would consider expert players and are looking to join a clan with like members. I will post my current stats below, my brothers are very close to the same. Please meesage me on the game. Remember this is for Xbox 360 only. Thank you.

Overall K/D - 4.1

Win/Loss - 9.1

Longest Win Streak - 111 (only us two, the rest randoms)

Sypher T
7 REPLIES

Re: Looking for an Expert Clan (Xbox 360)

in reply to Sypher T

check out http://wrc.iclanwebsites.com/

62 active members clan war winners of platinum

1st place in other clan wars

Mess1ahBrowny

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

bump

Sypher T

in reply to Sypher T

My clan HybridNerdzGaming currently has 48 members at level 20. If both of you are active players and are into clan wars and/or Game Battles, my clan is very involved in both, winning 3 platinum clan wars so far and with an established GB team. Your k/d's would be the highest in our roster (our current highest is at 2.97) but most of my clan plays to win rather than focus on k/d (which is why our clan k/d sits at only 1.5 sadly). We only recruit active and mature players with 1.5+ k/d's. Let me know if your interested - tiberiumchief35

My Stats:

K/D: 2.03

W/L: 2.60

tiberiumchief35

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

Sent the admin a message.

Sypher T

in reply to Sypher T

Yes we are quite active. Please message me in the game at SYPHER T.

Sypher T

in reply to Sypher T

bump

Sypher T

in reply to Sypher T

OUr clan is level 16 gonna be 17 i just started it a mont. ago we won to clan wars is plat lost the last one by 5cp we are all active clan kd is 1.92 and win% is 70 we have 35 members highest kd is almost a 4 lowest 1.10 my personal stats kd 2.42 winlost7.71 if interested send a clan application on the ghost app CryogenicGaming

Yungkill203

Studios