[MultiPlatform] TacticalGaming - Competitive and Fun Clan

Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Highlighted

Tactical Gaming is a multi-platform (PS3, Xbox 360. Xbox One, PC, PS4), multi-game clan (Fifa, Battlefield, Call of Duty and much more), that participates competitively in Clan wars, and also on Gamebattles. We accept most people, no matter what KD they have, and what ever age (we prefer 16+ however). The whole structure of the clan is like that of an army, so the whole clan is run smoothly, and who knows in a few months you could be getting promoted! If you are interested click the link below:

http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=8004

Please put referrer as Cogsy7

Gold clan tag on most platforms for call of duty.

If you have any questions when you have signed up, or before you sign up message me on Call of Duty forums, or hit me up on the forums, my username is Cogsy7, I will happily answer any questions

Here is a little about the clan:

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, PS4, 360, XBOX and PC), to provide them a Headquarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, ideas and enthusiasm for gaming.

We actively take part in scrims and Gamebattles matches and are looking for any players of any skill level to join our ranks. Boasting over 2000 members worldwide, we are always keen to welcome new members no matter what your KD.

We currently on accept English speaking people.

Mildenhall_Crew
16 REPLIES 16

bump bump bump

Mildenhall_Crew

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Mildenhall_Crew

bump

Mildenhall_Crew

bump till i trump

Mildenhall_Crew

Mildenhall_Crew

Mildenhall_Crew

Can I join your clan? I game on Xbox360, my pseudo : FroZ InFiNitY, i have 1,54 ratio on mw3.

I game on Mw3/BO2

NeRoxYoShiii

unfortunately we only have squad on COD Ghost. You more than welcome to register if you have this game.

TG-WVfam

Bump to the top !!!!

TacticalGaming is recruiting !!!!

Hit me up if you got questions I'm on the PS3 side :  TG-WVfam

I'm on most all evenings after 6pm eastern time !!!!

TG-WVfam

Studios