im looking for a xbox one clan im a very active player and i WILL win clan wars MY GT IS DRG KING JAMES6 msg me on here or on xbox thanks
I have a small clan that is beginning to grow in numbers if you really want msg me on xboxlive(ThawingCub5) and you can try out.
The Syndicate Gaming Network
Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read about THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK (TSGN). I am happy to say that TSGN will be a gaming community that will be offering game reviews, videos, clan interviews/reviews and we will also have our own clan and competitive teams as well. As of right now we are active on all platforms and playing Call of Duty: Ghost as well as TitanFall. Our clan aims to be very competitive but at the same time we do not turn our backs on possible recruits with low K/D ratios.
It is our belief that our gaming community is a place where all gamers could feel at home. We are well organized and are very active in game as well as on our website ( Link can be found at the bottom of this post ). If you think you can follow our simple rules and wish to find a place where you can game with friends then we are the place for you.
Code Of Conduct:
Here at TSGN we hold our members as well as our staff to some pretty high standards. We wish for this to be a place where anyone can come in and feel respected as a gamer and a friend. It is for this reason that we have rules in place to make sure there is no mistreatment of others or the disrespecting of anyone we play with. Below you will be able to find our Code of Conduct.
- There will be no disrespecting of any gamer or other person that you are in contact with. The demeaning of others has no place here at TSGN and we will not allow that kind of behavior here. We wish for our gamers to play with that old saying of " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
- Glitching and Cheating will never be tolerated. If you are seen or caught doing so you will be asked to leave TSGN and then we will proceed to contact game admins about your cheating. Cheaters and glitchers truly have no place here or for that matter in the gaming world. We strive to make sure that all gamers can enjoy the games they play the way that they are meant to.
- Racism has no place on this site or in our clan. It is just sad that it even exist and we will not have it here at TSGN. If you have an issue with this, the door is on your left.
- Real life threats of violence onto another individual will give you an instant ban. There will be a report filed to the appropriate authorities as well.
- We here at TSGN do believe in Freedom of Speech and therefor do allow foul language. This does NOT mean you can use excessively. If we feel you are taking advantage of our lax stand on this issue, you will be removed from TSGN or be given a temporary ban depending on the history of the individual.
- TSGN does ask that all members stay active on our site and advertise our sponsors as much as possible. This means please re-tweet any of our tweets about sponsors. Remember that we are a reflection of our sponsors so please always play responsible and tweet/post responsible as well.
In the end we want all of our members here at TSGN to have the ability to play in a safe caring environment. We are always going to be there for our members and will help them in anyway possible. So with that all said, feel free to go out there and play under the TSGN tag!
I read your post I'm looking for people to join my clan were clan level 14 gold clan tag we currently finished 3rd place in platinum and are next clan war we'll be able to opt in diamond division Im in need of people ASAP as my clan people don't get on at all really so if you or your friends wanna join send me a message on here or my gamer tag is xSkAtErDuDeX666 thanks man!!
No offense to the other clans posting but there's no comparison. Take a look at homicidal gaming, google us, then hit me up on xb1 gt: HG BEASTMODE
There is no comparison unless you wanna be on a great team from the people posting about homicidal gaming is cheaters no offense.
Lol love when lack of skill turns into accusations. Wet have over 200 members and succeed because of great organization. When we have a full 100 guys on and winning, you lose simple.