3 skill points on 1st hive?

SOLVED

Ghosts Extinction

Highlighted

I was playing Nightfall the other day, and after the first hive we all had 3 skill points. The challenge was kill 15 scouts with melee. We all knifed the whole time. I don't know if this was a random glitch, or if we killed 30 scouts to get 2 challenge points.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Killwire
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The hasn't ever happened to me and I've never heard of this before either. Probably just a one-time thing like gramthenoob said.

I_Steal_Boxes
7 REPLIES 7

The challenges don't stack, and the max you should have after one hive is 2 skill points.  From what you said, it sounds like just a random, low probability glitch (I'm assuming you've only encountered this once).  At least it was helpful to you though!

Chalk it up to luck and don't worry too much about it.  If it happens to a bunch of people in the community, it'll probably get patched in the big monthly update that comes out early next month.

gramthenOOb

The hasn't ever happened to me and I've never heard of this before either. Probably just a one-time thing like gramthenoob said.

I_Steal_Boxes

I've encountered in Search and Destroy problems where instead of the gaming showing the winning scores team of 4 it shows 5 instead in public matches.

It was probably just a one off glitch like this.

CodPro3

All the games I have had, I have never had this happen, and never heard of it either.

Was the additional/bonus skill point spendable? As in, you could actually assign it to something?

Stinky666

Skill point was spendable. +3 ammo and armour after first hive.

Killwire

This happened to someone in my room the other night. We failed a challenge and one player on the team got an extra skill point... the rest of us were not so lucky. I thought he was messing with us, but he said it made the sound and everything.

DanDanielsonXx

I know if you play hardcore you get less skill points, maybe you get more if you play casual? idk, I have never played on casual mode.

x1HxTakeNotez1

Studios