Advanced Warfare CO-OP

Ghosts Extinction

Just saw this video, anyone else seen it? Saw a couple others.  But from the clip, could be some form of zombies and extinction?  Would be pretty awesome if it was an extinction like game with zombies/infecteds instead of Aliens and different levels/areas to conquer with an end to it. 

I haven't played zombies on COD Black Ops 2 but played some on Black Ops 1 and didn't like it, too difficult for me in single player or 2 player with my son and no ending, just keeps going on and on.  But if AW has this like exctinction with level/areas and an ending, not so impossible to play, I will definitely buy it for that alone.

Could be a nice change shooting zombies/infected instead of cryptics. Although I guarantee I'll be back playing POC at some point!!  LOL

Darren_The_Rope
21 REPLIES 21

Seems interesting I really hope theyve included a coop extinction like mode cause my little cousin will otherwise conquer my house and ps3 taking over all my controllers!

andrewntua

I was never into Zombies for other previous COD games, so doubt I will get into it if I do get AW.

Stinky666

I agree, zombies was totally rubbish!!! Thank god for extinction

spudchucker22

I did like all the easter eggs. Like the tower you had to power up and def the easter eggs on the buried map. Shooting out a lamp with a grenade. Was quite hard trying to do these when you get hoards of zombies running after you Only thing that annoyed me is that you needed 4 players to complete all easter eggs, while i was mostly playing solo or split screen.

project_a

You don't need four players to do the eggs bro, tranzit takes 2, can't remember bout die rise, mob takes two, origins can b done solo

Chucky6661

Not all of them, but the easter egg with all the nav cards def needs 4 players. I've done all stuff that's possible alone/split screen.

project_a

but brett, the other zombies had an easy predictable AI, they have changed the AI code for this mode to be more hectic. and the extinction related parts? i thought that the video was a intro not a cutscene for a finish. as you seen the person getting kicked off the helicopter so this may be the start of the map etc... hmmm who knows.

N0cturn41Vu1tur

BLASPHEMY !

Chucky6661

Studios