Do you normally only get one down in exodus solo (not custom)?

SOLVED

Ghosts Extinction

Highlighted

Exodus

Normal

Solo

Three doors open

One down, game over?

Killwire
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm sure it goes by area, as with POC etc.

POC for example, has 3 area's, as does everywhere else, but on POC and other maps they are easy to notice. POC for instance, before the first barrier hive is Area 1, before the second barrier hive is Area 2, and of course the cabin bit is Area 3.

Each new area, you get a new life/down.

On Exodus it's slightly different, it's after 2 generators done. This is why you leave the two ancestor generators til last, to get a higher score (because they are then classed as third area). Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Stinky666
3 REPLIES 3

played one earlier, dunno if I opened 4 doors yet or only 3, but I was able to go down twice.

edit: will test it when i can, but someone will prob beat me to it/know for sure ;-)

project_a

I'm sure it goes by area, as with POC etc.

POC for example, has 3 area's, as does everywhere else, but on POC and other maps they are easy to notice. POC for instance, before the first barrier hive is Area 1, before the second barrier hive is Area 2, and of course the cabin bit is Area 3.

Each new area, you get a new life/down.

On Exodus it's slightly different, it's after 2 generators done. This is why you leave the two ancestor generators til last, to get a higher score (because they are then classed as third area). Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Stinky666

Didn't know about the higher score if you kept the ancestor gens till last. Just did it anyway (on solo), as i find the gas station easiest to end with :-)

project_a

Studios