Extinction Testing?

Ghosts Extinction

Hello Extinction Community, I am going to be running several tests today and analysing the entire game very detailed and a lot of information etc. This goes down to every weapons damage, preferences etc. such as reload speed and giving each individual weapon my own statistical based opinion whether it is a good or bad weapon. and a lot of other stuff, this also ranges down to scores for awakening and exodus, its not that I have trouble finding scores but im trying to find the cap for individual things and sub-categories for each etc.

My testings will range from

Classes

Pistol Damages

Weapon Analysis

Wonder Weapon Analysis

Crafting Items

Team Support

Equalizers

Strike Packages

Score Sheet Building/Finalizing

Difference for Casual, Regular, Hardcore

Each Map Score Sheets (Regular, Hardcore - Solo, Co-op, In-Depth - Simplified)

Weapon Analysis Sheets (Damage, Accuracy, Magazine+Clip, Reload Speed, Recoil, Fire Rate, Mobility)

Loadout Info

Un-Noticable Information

Helpful Tips, Suggestions and Recommendations

I am writing a full documented sheet about everything within this game and wanted to know if anybody else is willing to join in and help. Also for weapon damages, considering cryptid health differs dependant on players, I would like to run a 4 man team preferably so I can get more accurate results

Xbox 360 ONLY!

Gamertag: VulturusMidnite

I will likely be playing all day!

oh and please let me know that you are from the forums if you msg me on xbox, okay. thanks in advance

N0cturn41Vu1tur
41 REPLIES 41
in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

We will be waiting for the results. I'm on psn so unfortunately not able to help you. Gr8 idea.

andrewntua

thank you and sadly I do not own a PS3 controller that works nor a copy of CoD:Ghosts for that console. this will also notice the difference between solo and 4 man co-op crytip health increase also. I think many would love to know all the statistics that I would like to cover in this document. all the things I wont include will be glitches ofcourse but everything else I would like to include in this with a non-biased and statistical based opinion for everybody else.

N0cturn41Vu1tur

Available after 8pm. Too late?

ROXSTARUK

maybe, maybe not. with the things I want to cover it may take a while. im sure there will be something left at that time

N0cturn41Vu1tur

my aim after all of this is to have a guide similarly built like they do for RPG games and such. i'll might even make an application file and people can access it like a games documentary structure. put in some simple UI, visual content and blam you can easily access which kind of information you are looking for.

actually... I might just do that after this is done and upload it onto a site and post the link here.

may be able to add imagery content and such just for fun XD this'll help people know what the leper is too XD

N0cturn41Vu1tur

Im interested about Tac12 and what damage it do and If u can kill an ancestor with GT? Tac12 doesnt work for me.

And interested to hear about other results too.

xoMrSLAVEox

I think it does damage it but very little or it was my sentry guns that killed it during my solo runs. this could be why it doesn't affect the damage challenge or why GT strategies are worthless on that map

N0cturn41Vu1tur

if anybody can kill a hunter without any distractions such as traps, and extra un-necessary damage with any gun from extinction then please post your findings here. I will search everything else myself but if the community wants to speed up the process while I create the PC app then I would be most thankful. I will post updates on progression mostly everyday since I would work fast on this considering im not expecting to be wasting my time much with things. ill handle this with things at home

N0cturn41Vu1tur

Under stress and panic I can confirm that screaming wildly at the TV adds no extra damage bonus.

ROXSTARUK

Studios