Forum friend requests!

Ghosts Extinction

You don't have to do this, and I know many on this forum are already friends, but if everyone would like to post their gamer tag and console/s so that we can all play together/help each other it would be great! I think this would be good as well in terms of team-building.

Gamer tag

Console

PB's

If you are fine putting your location please do in terms of connection issues with overseas and far away locations, then we can all know who we want as friends or not (if you're worried about privacy it's fine, don't put it).

This is not a skill requirement discussion but if you would like to post your Extinction 'skill' (as in leaderboards, escapes, general team player etc) and discuss this amongst yourselves feel free!

UPDATE:

If you are in need of players at a certain time, or want to accomplish a certain game or achievement, I recommend posting here:

One Night Stand Thread (For when you are in need of players)

okokok123456
152 REPLIES 152

My gamer tag: R0XSTAR UK (with a zero and not an O)

Console: Xbox 360

I've all the Extinction achievements, never really look at the leaderboards but as I've only played about 20 or 30 games I don't expect anything impressive up there

ROXSTARUK

Major_Mcfadden

UK

Xbox 360

Major_Mcfadden

I'm not one for looking at the leaderboard either. I only look at the one for Victories, because I like to make sure mine go up (I noticed a few games since the patch in Custom, where they didn't add to the leaderboard). Although yesterday I did also check the leaderboard for the "Downed" section, but that was because I was annoyed that I got downed and wanted to see how many I had this week and month (3 this week, over 40 games). Can't remember what it was for monthly, I think 16 out of 161 games.

People assume that I am a Leaderboard whore, and race to try beat people on it etc. Which I do not. I play for fun, laughs and giggles etc. If I become a new rank on the leaderboard, then cool. But no bigggy for me either way.

Anyway..

Gamertag: NOT YOU 87

Mic is always preferred but if you can hear me/us then that too is fine.

Stinky666

Yeah, none of my stats add up, I think I've played something like 30-ish games and have over 20 escapes but the leaderboard and player card don't show that, as I play custom games that must be why.

Silly numbers.

Anyway, I used your stats as my benchmark, obviously my numbers are lower but my ratios are strong so I'm looking forward to catching you up!

ROXSTARUK

Hey

I think we got chucked in a game together yesterday on Mayday, I was struggling to find a good game

Major_Mcfadden

Yeah we did, but I wasn't party leader, and the leader backed out (because you and the other person had no mic).

Feel free to add me though and we'll have a game together some time if you want.

Stinky666

I will do that

Major_Mcfadden

Hi

My gamer tag: choniwaka

Console: Xbox One

PB's: Rank 8 on Mayday solo, 34 Mayday coop.

Im look 4 players to play in ONE, speak spanish perfectly and enought english to play extinction.

xchoniwakax

My gamer tag: Medrano911

I am pretty sure I have escaped at least somewhere between 44 to 46 times, I haven't been online for awhile but I do throw down team support religiously.

Medrano911

Studios