Ghosts Extinction

in reply to spudchucker22

I feel your pain. Tried to run 7 last night (last hive was drill protection and i had completionist in the bag!) Everything went fine until my 3 trophys ran out and then the rhino came. It was chaos and I had no flares. (used my last one to get trap kill challenge in cabin area)

went down three times in the span of 30 seconds. Once you go down in the nuke area, it's difficult to even throw down feral to get outta there, but the drill was steady at 97%, so no worries there. If I could have only gotten up and away! I knew the rhino was almost dead, I had about 6 shots in him with MR28. One more flare and I would be singing like a jaybird.

ran all relics except, mortal, earn your keep and pistols only.

WS, grach, incendiary, feral. (all maxed out) and found an ark on the very last search box in the nuke hive area (stupid MS, I swear I found 5 soflams)

I've done it with 6 relics (same as above, except add shield and vulture) armor and Medic. Can escape every time.

Need 10 more teeth for DC (Ive been slacking) but I would run engineer and medic and I should be able to get it.

famousaj

I think the step from 6 to 7 relics really increases the difficulty, I haven't tried running the loadout you tried, but JTC suggested it to me yesterday, I will try it out next time I am online. I like you can run 6 relics without to many problems, and also like you, I have MS and some games it is no help whatsoever, finding plenty of soflams as well.

Something I did try yesterday was to bring as many hypno knives to the last area as possible, managed to bring 2 on my last game, used 1 on the  rhino in the upper barn hive and had 1 left for the last hive, but scorpions took me out before I could use it, thought I had cracked it, but sadly not lol

I need approx. 930 teeth for DC, so quite a while yet lol

spudchucker22
in reply to spudchucker22

well, DC is installed. (I had 1 tooth after purchase...lol)

I'm going to try tonight, the two pub lobbies I got into last night I ran medic/engineer and then medic/ws. Now I know where all the cool kids hang out!  I ran 8 relics both games and it was a breeze.

famousaj

I'm jealous.  398 to go. That CSA is still staring me in the face, daring me to purchase it.

Killwire

don't do it. you'll have buyers remorse, it'll pass.

famousaj

Don't do it lol, go for DC first

spudchucker22

congrats on the DC man, just got it myself!  Next up: frequency boost

maddBomber

all I have left is CSA...thank god.

famousaj

I just picked up frequency boost yesterday and with DC is it incredible! Well worth the 200 teeth! Jon did a video on frequency boost and I'm sure he will tell you it is awesome.

The key is you have to remember to use it but being able to us WS or medic or tank upgrade nearly twice a hive each is great.

EastSideRocks

famousaj wrote:

I feel your pain. Tried to run 7 last night (last hive was drill protection and i had completionist in the bag!) Everything went fine until my 3 trophys ran out and then the rhino came. It was chaos and I had no flares. (used my last one to get trap kill challenge in cabin area)

went down three times in the span of 30 seconds. Once you go down in the nuke area, it's difficult to even throw down feral to get outta there, but the drill was steady at 97%, so no worries there. If I could have only gotten up and away! I knew the rhino was almost dead, I had about 6 shots in him with MR28. One more flare and I would be singing like a jaybird.

ran all relics except, mortal, earn your keep and pistols only.

WS, grach, incendiary, feral. (all maxed out) and found an ark on the very last search box in the nuke hive area (stupid MS, I swear I found 5 soflams)

I've done it with 6 relics (same as above, except add shield and vulture) armor and Medic. Can escape every time.

Need 10 more teeth for DC (Ive been slacking) but I would run engineer and medic and I should be able to get it.

Same exact thing happened to me. If I hadn't wasted all my downs getting challenges,  I think I would have made it.

Killwire

Studios