Ghosts Extinction

LOL, had number 9 myself a couple times.  Damnit Honey!  then "No problem, love you too, just a game!"  I'm only up to 6 relics without GT, completed with 5.  Haven't had the want to run GT yet.  Never been a GT fan, but thinking I might start trying that with the horrible luck I've been having in the lobbies lately.

I know its been posted, but what suggestion do you have if using GT, what relics to leave off with 7, 8.  I would imagine you skip most challenges, being your going to get hit so often trying them.  lastly, my biggest 2 struggle challenges so far are Leper (still don't really know the spawns), and 5 aliens in air in 1st area (any ideas on this?)

Like your list though, I've had most all of those also.  Have to contain myself for a second to keep from throwing controller when 5,7 or 8 happens.

Darren_The_Rope
in reply to Darren_The_Rope

If you want to try w/o GT, check out this vid by JTC  Extinction - 7 Relic Point Of Contact With No Machines (COD Ghosts Extinction) - YouTube

I would suggest searching youtube to learn GT/Sentry placement and loadout strategy.  This is a great vid, this guy uses portable turret (like a frickin beast I might add), but same placement works for GT.  Extinction Point of Contact 9 relics solo, 1 Down, 703.504 Score - YouTube

H2Oslider24

Seen that video on you tube, that guy was awesome

spudchucker22
in reply to Darren_The_Rope

As H2oslider24 said, check out JTC video, I never did myself, but with his help on this thread he suggested not using mortal, pistols only and earn your keep. It worked for me and I completed POC with 7 relics

spudchucker22

Make this as helpful because I will remember not to do any of them (except for 9, got to keep the wife sweet), maybe then I will be able to complete it LOL

spudchucker22
in reply to spudchucker22

Listen to Stinky about the GT placement on the nuke hive... that was key in allowing me to get out with 8 relics. I've tried twice with 8 and got out with 1 down and 0 downs. Place the GT sort of beside the hive but just under the cliff to protect you from scorpion goo. You want the GT so that if you have to you can pick off the scorpions just above the ladder by the trap and just to the right of that because the Sentry guns might not get them there. Point both sentry guns right at the cliff and you will be fine. The other thing Stinky told me that was key was to not bother with the electric trap. All you have to do is protect the sentry guns and you are golden.

FYI - I was laughing my &%^ off at that list of reason why 8 relic runs have failed! Been there done that on all of them when doing solo runs.

EastSideRocks
in reply to EastSideRocks

ESR, did you use body armor or feral?

H2Oslider24

I didn't use either. I have double class so the relics I didn't use were mortal and earn your keep. I had no support items at all. If I would have I would have used armor. I like feral but with the scorpion damage you need more health.

Do you have double class yet?

EastSideRocks
in reply to EastSideRocks

Doubt I will ever get DC...when I get to 700 teeth, the next time I log on I have 450 teeth, so that's about 750 teeth lost right there.  I also lost 300 teeth back when Exodus came out.  I am about up to 700 again, so we will see.....I should get triple class if I ever make it to 1000.

H2Oslider24
in reply to spudchucker22

SUCCESS!!! Finally. 8 relics with feral..1 down. 628K. Rank 102.

I know is easy for a lot of you...but 2 weeks ago I had hardly played solo at all and this was a huge challenge for me....and I am STOKED!!!

Thanks for all the great advice...no way I ever did this w/o it.  WOOOOOHOOOOO !!!

H2Oslider24

Studios