Highest Co-Op Record?

Ghosts Extinction

I just want to put in my thoughts about this glitch. I don't know where to put this in the argument between vulture and profound. The POC escape glitch is must have to be competitive. If you do not use the escape glitch then you are doing yourself no good unless you are fortunate to have a means of recording it cause by this time it is assumed that every score put up in PoC was with the glitch. Its stupid to not use cause you will most likely still get treated as if you did use the glitch if you get a high score. I personally blame the original glitcher cause scores for PoC were glitched from before they release the new relics and if he simply reported the glitch, then they could of patched it without worrying about it ruining leaderboards. I personally waited 2 months after Spider showed everyone the glitch before i even used it because by that point it was too late for them to fix the glitch. In order to stay competitive with everyone you have to use the glitch. Other glitches however are not needed as they don't increase score. I just want to say though that anyone who complained about profound using the infinite feral glitch is a complete hypocrite if they ever carried a sentry gun and a turret at the same time in a score run. Carrying a sentry gun and a turret at the same time is a GLITCH! Both simply make your game a little easier on yourself but both hardly make much of a difference on a score run to be honest.

Jon_the_Chief

Thank you Jon, at least someone understands how the leaderboard works. Anybody who thinks otherwise is just lost and/or just cant come close to the score even with all these "glitches". Its overstandable but to attack people bcuz of it is just pathetic and downright hypocritical. Bcuz Like you said carrying both turrets saves you time and in hardcore....every second is needed.

Very useful trick, with vultures logic, anybody who did that...their score should nullified. Its unintentional and the game was designed to only carry 1 at a time. Your game can instantly go to hell if you take too long moving all those turrets in hardcore, this is obviously cheating. LOL how stupid does that sound??

Wow vulture.

Profound61904

you think im stupid for thinking glitching in games are bad? now me and my friends are still laughing about you btw and you dont know my background like they do so they'll understand my view on glitches. and yes 10k off cap. what do you want me to say well done? nuh i wont. because you still glitched! there is nothing you can say or do to make me think differently. and jon? disapointed in you again... the leaderboards all require this glitch is because people like you believe its acceptable. your the disappointments and idiots here, not me.

yes you can enjoy your worthless leaderboard rank. if glitching is acceptable then im sure hacking should be too? xbox 360 for example... wanna do a score run? nuh. why? oh because you cant reach top 50 unless your above 1,000,000 score ~facepalms~ your logic is stupid. not mine, you just dont get it... your too self absorbed and ignorant to try and understand the other side of view. i know your view, i have friends who believe the same way but in my view. its wrong!

N0cturn41Vu1tur

Its wrong, but you still got to do it to compete. Nothing idiotic about that. Your friends might agree but the leaderboards dont.

Thats all I got to say about that.

Hate the game not the player.

Profound61904

hate the game not the player? why?

its all because of the players using the glitch to begin with which made others need to use them in order to compete. its all a chain reaction. its not the games fault, its the players who thought glitching was ok and then more people thought it was okay, just to compete and it progressed from there. its you players which made it hard to compete without the glitch.

N0cturn41Vu1tur

That will never stop though, as long as there are Cheaters, people that are looking for an easy way to climb the leaderboards.  That's why I will never care about leaderboards.  I'll always try to get my personal best, try to do better, see how high I can get and get my own gratification out of it, but as long as people are seeking gratification from others, or have issues with needing others to see how good they are or a need for others to acknowledge them, it will never change.  People will cheat to get that attention, then other attention needers will cheat to compete with the cheaters.  Then next thing you know the leaderboards are full of cheaters seeking attention and gratification.

The only way to stop it, is to not give a flying F*&^.  Which I don't.  And is why I think threads like these are hilarious.  I mean how long is this guy going to fight to justify that his score matters to the world!  WHO CARES!!! 

Darren_The_Rope

i know it will never stop but people should stop expecting respect on the forums when a glitch is used. no matter how many times they can try and prove us wrong or whatever or try and fight the right of using a glitch. i have my own opinions etc, and im sticking by them. anything that supports score building or support the help of keeping score is bs. i like extinction more than zombies or exo survival.

and to profound? the leaderboards dont agree with? actually no! its the players that glitched dont agree with playing a game legit to get the good scores! the leaderboards dont think anything. its filled with players, and all those players are hackers, too many of them. shows they cant do good and they must hack. and then you got glitchers who want more score than they deserve. if they want to 'compete' for a world record. they waste it the moment they use a glitch that supports the aid in score. it isnt a world record then. its a record 1st on a leaderboard. if there is caps within the game and using a glitch that extends that cap isnt a world record. he probably could have been world record if he didnt use a single glitch. then sure, would have respected him then but not while glitching. just because your not 1st on a leaderboard doesnt mean its worthless. because you know and with a video, others will know that you were great, but resorting to a glitch proves that you are weak. you are weak of a person because you resorted to such exploits. jon too! he had a good record without first, okay. but then after he consulted to the glitch and thats where i disagree with.

if you were world record before glitchers came along, then i would understand wanting the number 1 spot back! but thinking that legit scores are not important anymore just shows how low you have become. and if you do care for the leaderboard? actually you dont! you care on what position your at. no matter the costs! you dont care that the leaderboards messed up because the reason it is messed up... well you joined that reason and glitched

N0cturn41Vu1tur

How do you know we didnt have top spot before the glitch became public? Your assumptions astound me.

Like I said before, even with video proof, to think you are #1 when you really are #6 is stupid. Only way to level the playing field is to do it. No harm in that. I have no clue what any of the end scores were for the other scores so therefore you cant compare them.

Never said legit scores werent important...but the matter of fact is that EVERYONE doing the glitch are getting the same escape scores. So tell me where the harm is in that? It sucks it has to be that way, but to the random viewing the leaderboards, they have no way in telling who was legit and who was not.

Again, just bcuz you didnt want to do the GT glitch does not automatically make you #1. The funny part is that even with a legit escape, our score wouldve still been higher than most.

Profound61904

You obviously care if you keep coming back and replying.

Get one thing clear tho, Im not seeking for no ones approval. Real players know whats up.

Profound61904

No, actually I couldn't care less, I just get a kick out of the reading the banter in the boards and sparking more banter getting people, like you, riled up, who are attention seekers.  Sometimes it's fun on subjects like this.

And you ARE seeking approval, why else would you post and start this entire thread.  Posting a possible world record on here, you are seeking approval and attention.  Whether you want to believe it or not.  We all know that the response you were hoping for was ton of people saying WOW, AWESOME, GREAT SCORE, HAS TO BE A WORLD RECORD.  You can easily get that on you tube, but here is where most of the good players live and talk and here is the recognition you would rather have. 

But all is ok, I'm sure your a great player and I'm sure that's a great score. 

Darren_The_Rope

Studios