Highest Co-Op Record?

Ghosts Extinction

Ah, nice move, we have a 360 and One also, but both in same location, the PS3 is downstairs, I've thought about getting ghosts for the ps3 but don't want to have to buy all the DLC's again.  My boy plays both the ONE and 360, and the Wii that is there for that matter.  PS3 is the one in another location.  I've tried to get him to move his 360 into his playroom but he won't let me cause the TV is smaller.  LOL.  I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to go to a 32" when I'm currently on a 50"

Darren_The_Rope

Haha- same here..here's my solution, I showed my kid how the pro's all play on BenQ monitors.  Went and bought him screen, set it up next to the tv, now he won't even play on my tv, says it's got to much lag, sucks, etc.  Plus, when we both sit for hours gaming we can still kind of shoot the sh#t in between games...or when I'm watching sports, I can watch him game at same time...which is way cool.  I also have upstairs game room where I have my collection of my old systems and 2 more monitors....Atari 2600, Nintendo, Intellivision, Wii, and PS2..even have my OG...pong..XD.  I never play them but my kids and their friends still like to play all of them.

H2Oslider24

Not a bad idea, I'll have to think about that with the monitors.  I don't have any of my old systems.  just a Wii, PS3, 360 and a ONE.  I gave my old PS1 to my mom so my nephew's and my boy could play when they stay at her house.  I modded it back in the day so I could play copied games on it.  so had about 150 games for it.  Pretty awesome though, good idea, I used to have an Atari 2600 when I was a kid but I think my mom got rid of it a long time ago.  I remember the old intellivision also.  Those used to be awesome.  Hard to believe back in the day, my favorite thing (next to playing baseball) was going to the arcade and playing Galaga, Defender, Joust and Looping on the stand up machines and how cool I thought it was. 

Darren_The_Rope

wassup bitches

Willlr90

Studios