How is co op on AW, from an extinction players perspective?

SOLVED

Ghosts Extinction

Lobbies are so weak. I was thinking of buying the new cod for co op, but was wondering if its worth it. Any input would be appreciated.

Killwire
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you are better off comparing it from a 'Safeguard' players perspective.

okokok123456
8 REPLIES 8

It comes down to personal preference, if you enjoyed playing survival on MW3 then there's a real good possibility that you'll enjoy Exo survival. The addition of challenges makes it more interesting, especially considering your team can be penalised for not completing them.

If your not sure if you'd enjoy it, it might be worth while renting a copy and having a go for yourself before investing fully.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

you have a different form of enemies.

regular brute - scout

laser brute - hunter

grenaders - scorpion

dogs - seekers

air drones - gargoyles

mini drones - bombers

mech suits - rhinos

you have 9 multiplayer-like perks, you got a class ability, you got lots off guns, sights, attachments, personal upgrades with skill points. you got a score system but currently buggy on rare occasion such as 1 minute-like round counts as 3 seconds... 4 times it happened to me so far. 3-6 seconds -.-

its 25 waves and then resets but harder. similar to dead ops arcade at wave 40... i got in mid round 80's with tracy and was rank 99 for 360 buh now im not even in top 200... its time consuming for scores BUT not as bad as zombies!

the trailer made it look crap but i enjoyed it. not as great as extinction, will still play that! but its something okay.

and there adding zombies in dlc apparently suh its gunna be great.

if one player has unlocked riot, you can join there game even when you havnt got it. cuz i played 1 game with mato and rouxlive on it before unlocking tier 2 and got the achievement really quick

N0cturn41Vu1tur

I think you are better off comparing it from a 'Safeguard' players perspective.

okokok123456

I would agree with you here. It's more safeguard than anything, but after the "flip" (where it gets harder), they start to spawn a little bit of everything (mechs, laser dudes, drones, puppies). The drones are tough to shoot out of the sky on their won, but especially when you have a timer running for getting the dog tags (one of the many challenges).

yes, you can "fail" the "challenge", but the penalties are pretty weak and depending where you're at and what type of enemy spawns, it's easy to run around until it 'resets'. (resetting your exo ability back to normal, normal guns can be used, avoiding the weak ass smoke screen)

a buddy and I made it to round 69, it's on you tube. search 'COD Advance Warfare Exo Survival Bio Lab round 69'. Audio isn't great and it's ok gameplay for only our 3rd time playing. It took us nearly 2 hours, so yes, it's very time consuming. Safeguard was time consuming as well, for 100 rds it took 4 hours or so, but at least you could gain MP XP.  Exo Survival does not earn any MP XP. It does earn you some gear, although i didn't notice until i went back into MP I got a cool bloody Zombie exo suit, gloves, hat etc... You get no supply drops in exo Survival either...well for 69 rounds anyways.

You can upgrade everything...your weapon, scope, lethals, score streaks, refill ammo by using the points you earn. support drops come down when you fill up the bar and I guess that is filled up by killing enemies. light exo is what we found works best and you spawn with a UAV which regens after you use it. Unsure of regen time, maybe 5 mins?

I'm gonna upload a round 100 soon.

famousaj

Thanks for the info.

On a side note I watched some of your game and it was pretty nice man. Good luck on getting to round 100!

okokok123456

so for zombies, I guess you have to complete 25 Tier one rounds, 75 Tier two rounds and 100 Tier Three rounds. which is quite a few rounds.

Ali-A has more if you search 'Call of Duty Advanced Warfare ZOMBIES GAMEPLAY! - "RIOT" Exo'.

off to play some Exodus. lmao

famousaj

its 50 tier one

N0cturn41Vu1tur

yes ou no

diamcleyton

Studios