My latest was I was playing with one other person I was running ws and they ran medic . We were doing great until kill 20 from inside the circle challenge popped up and they placed an upgraded ims (fire pool) in the middle of the circle. Epic fail. that and the first time an ancient makes you float is pretty cool too.
what are some of your recent fun wtf moments.
When you call out that you can hypno a rhino they all say," ok, ok "
I find no hypnos (happens quite often) and then at the first barrier hive you see 2 blue scorpions. I go silent after that.
At least they hit the knives. When I get noobs who steal the knives I usually see them desperately trying to hit a scout or scorpion and the knife ends up on a roof or 30 ft off the map. xD
When a guy found a second hypno knife and yelled , I'll use it now and pick it up later ( saw him knife the very first rhino after the first hive!) after that i took the knife and he was screaming!
Some of my favourites. These never get old...
1. Just stab already... and it's pronounced "melee"...
2. It is it a HYPNO knife... or a needle?
3. It's all about the "reticle"... and being the man with the golden gun...
* (You wouldn't believe how lobbies I come across where higher prestige players still believe this, courtesy of someone on my friends who started this myth, just to see how far it'd travel...)
4. The dreaded "Leper" challenge...
5. On feral...
6. It's a WHAT?!!!
7. Those Gargoyles must really get around...
8. Then there's that new "Disrupter" gun on Exodus:
Idk why it makes me so mad when ppl mispronounce melee lol
"Get the leaper! Get the leaper!"
I Love number six
I used a bulldog to launch a rhino across the map for a laugh and it lands straight on top of the guy we was doing a relic run for, completely ruined the run but I laughed so hard
I was playing with a group of random South London lads & I busted out the akimbo Ark powered Grachs..
"Oh my daaaaays fam, where 'ja pick those up from bruv?"
"From the armory, costs 125 teeth."
"Armory? *kisses teeth* what's that den?"
"You access it from your loadout screen, how many do you have?"
"*Kisses teeth again* One."