More fun wtf moments in extinction

Ghosts Extinction

XD that's funny. and for H20slider. the most revives I had in one game was a game of awakening, I had been asked by one of my ex girlfriends and needed help to escape and she never escaped before without me in her lobby and I only helped her do nightfall when I played with AlienGod and ElbowToTheFace. well we decided to search for randoms and they seemed pretty decent, knew what they were doing and they had less than 5 downs each. but I managed to get at the end of the game 36 revives because my ex got down 38 TIMES! GOD DAMN how can you suck so bad at extinction! and then they had the nerve of deleting me the next day? im like WTF I just carried your sorry @$$ and this is my gratitude? yeah great!

N0cturn41Vu1tur

I had 42 revives in mayday once. First time map came out for PSN, all other three player went down at least 15+ times...I went down twice...my team was real great

thebombsquad1

I find it funny when you carry complete utter noobs who get 30+ or near 40 downs!

N0cturn41Vu1tur

Somehow we still escaped with how bad they were

thebombsquad1

I have NO sympathy brother... I told you to send me a friend request.  I'm not a top player, but also not an idiot/liar.  LOL!

maddBomber

got another quick one.

Picked up a flare, then immediately found a hypno. I was trying to change it out in the upper motel area and all of a sudden something is behind me. It's a blue scout....hypno'd. Some noob was following me and took it, this was right after the first hive. I was like wtf...

famousaj

Didn't know you could do this... during the mayhem of the medusa fight on Exodus I threw out a sticky flare and inadvertently hit my friend's riot shield. It took a few moments to figure out what happened after he asked why he was suddenly attracting every enemy in the vicinity. Fortunately he was a really good sport about it because it was really, really funny...

Graedad

Myself, Stinky, Tracy & Sarah used to do this to each other all the time on Mayday! F'n hilarious for the reason you've aptly described..

RetroDaddio

Ahhhh, good days, good days. We had so much fun doing random things like that, wonder how many noobs that would annoy if we did stuff like that........

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Pfft.. a noob wouldn't even know to put a riot shield on their back! Unless they were instructed to with an ulterior motive..

RetroDaddio

Studios