Moving from PS3 to PS4

Ghosts Extinction

Hi all! I was reading some old threads, but it looks like this issue was mentioned only a few years ago, so maybe things changed in the meanwhile. I'm still playing Extinction on my PS3, but will probably buy the PS4 version. Is it possible to transfer all your accomplishments (teeth, upgrades etc.) between versions? I play mostly offline (local play), so most accomplishments were made in this mode. I have a Playstation+ account, which I use on both consoles. Thank you!

chiroderma
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hey!

I know for a fact that whatever online progress you have made will transfer if you use the same account as I've transfered PS3-PS4 myself, but im pretty sure that your offline progress will not transfer. This is because the offline data is saved directly to the disk (or to the console if you downloaded the game), and not to the game's online servers or whatever it uses. When I transferred I didn't pay attention to if my offline data transfered though so I'm not 100% confident on that.

Anyways best of luck and enjoy the updated graphics!

EJBJEB123

Thank you! I'm sad to hear that, as playing offline with my son is a great joy. But let's try the new version anyway.

chiroderma

Studios