My poc coop high score is glitched.

Ghosts Extinction

im sorry... something personal just happened and i just dont give a damn anymore

N0cturn41Vu1tur

You shouldn't feel bad at all slider. The only reason that people are calling you out for using the glitch is because you broke the score cap without it and not many people are capable to break score cap with the glitch. I know a few people who have scores using the glitch and no one knows because their game wasnt good enough to break cap so no one will ever know that they actually glitched.

Jon_the_Chief

Thanks Jon- regardless of all this glitch or not to glitch BS, it was a frickin blast and I have NO regrets.  The things I learned not only made the game new again for me, but I can now share with other randoms and make it new for them too, which is just the best  I really like running support, hearing other people get all excited that they're now ranked in the 100's instead of the 10,000's...  I know you're busy with all the new games that just came out, but when things die down we should have a few more games...I'll make sure to drink plenty of vodka before we start...although that's how this whole thread started...hmmm XD.

H2Oslider24

Yeah sure. Lets try some 2 player hardcore runs since you already got some good regular runs. I just need to get back from my road trip which will be on the 17th.

Jon_the_Chief

Nice!  I've hardly played any hc, still more fun to have.  Wish I was on a road trip instead of sitting at my desk....

H2Oslider24

Hey Jon - Add me up as a friend again we the three of us can team up for some high score games. I was on your friends list but you were always in a party when I logged on.

I'm pretty confident I know how to get high score runs after watching all of Jon's vids as well as others but I've never been able to team up with anyone who knew how to do them. I would be happy to run support for anyone who wants to go for high score runs and I really enjoy HC as well. Solo I think I'm top 200 on most maps solo for HC.

EastSideRocks

Studios