PS3 to PS4 transfer

Ghosts Extinction

Since PS3 lobbies are really pitiful the last few weeks, I'd like to get a PS4 to increase the pool size.  I know that you can transfer your DLC/armory upgrades from PS3 to PS4, but do you keep your PS3 stats/upgrades when this occurs?  I want to play on both PS3 and PS4... but I don't want to max prestige all over again on either console.  And I can't grind teeth anymore.  I'll stick to PS3 if I can't get both with the transfer.

I dont want lose my upgrades on PS3. 

I'm assuming I'd be starting from scratch regarding leaderboards/kills/victories.  Would I have to re-prestige on the new console as well?  Or would I start as a non-prestige with 0 escapes but all the armory upgrades?

MBRUN5
13 REPLIES 13

Stats dont transfer but the max prestige teeth and upgrades do.  But if u get the ps4 trust me you wont want to play on the ps3 graphics anymore lol.

OMGITZquick_925

When I transferred over to PS4...(quite late and after the promotion for free transfer of DLC's) I had to re-buy my DLC's for the PS4. So, unless you know something I don't, good luck on that.

You get to keep armory upgrades and teeth but of course if you don't have the DLC's you can't use them. None of my LB stats transferred over or escapes on the actual LB's...(I'm 215ish on co-op for PS4 on PoC and 1200ish on PS3 for PoC) only the stat info in lobbies when you go over to my name and look at the quick stats. escapes. relics. revives.

hell, I bought the ghost mask and wolf for MP on my PS3, earned all the war cry camo from CW's and every time I play on PS4 and then switch back to my PS3 my soldier is reset. so I have to go back and select all my gear again. Not a big deal if you never go back to the PS3, but something to think about regardless.

so unless something has changed since I switched, you're gonna be digging out the old wallet...and you'll need that PSN+ membership to play online as well.

famousaj

I just love extinction so when I changed from PS3 to PS4, I had to buy the game, DLC's and silly character upgrades.

I also did it after the promotion for free transfer had expired so I spent lots of money that I'm ok with because I'm obsessed with Extinction.  The next gen graphics are awesome but I recommend you think this out seriously; just how much do you like Extinction, do you really want to spend that money knowing the Extinction PS4 lobbies SUCK.

Playing in PS4 lobbies can be extremely frustrating

Frenchy_68

I bought my ps4 along with ghosts (purely for extinction) last July, purchased the season pass for ps3. All of the DLC transferred over no problem, even after I was told that it was past the free transfer deadline (which I believe was March), when Exodus was released I had to download it to my ps3 first before I could download it free to my ps4.

As others have mentioned, all the upgrades, prestige's, teeth will transfer over but not any leaderboard stats

spudchucker22

lucky dog.

famousaj

By the sound of it, it looks like I am lucky. Could def do with some luck in a couple of weeks, Vegas here I come!!!

spudchucker22

nice. I'll be in Vegas twice in July. When you going?

famousaj

Will be there on 26th March, 5 nights, can't wait, going for the big 50th

spudchucker22

Considering you still have to buy the game for PS4, I believe the Hardened edition is now $49.99 if you buy it digitally. Which is cheaper than the 60+ bucks you'll end up paying for the disk only. The Hardened edition comes with all the DLCs included, along with a cool patch and background.

Profound61904

Studios